US Politics XXIX: The Final Thread Before XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to square the fact that the margin in PA may turn out to be larger than WI.

The AZ/NV anxiety is coming from the fact that we aren’t seeing movement. No news is bad news lol. Just like NC. Everyone is counting it out. But all of PA and GA keep reporting good news.

Seems like you guys are getting your info before nbcnews updates. Where you seeing that GA’s under 30k away now? I’m still seeing 37k.

Looks like we won't have a definitive answer on any of this for 24 hours at least.

Depends what you call a definitive answer. We will have recounts no matter what, but it’s highly likely GA gets called at the rate they’re pouring in their last ballots. Highly likely that it immediately gets contested because it’ll be sub-10k.

My gut is Georgia will hold for Trump. AZ and NV will hold for Biden, but they won't release those results until Thursday night or Friday because reasons.

These GA votes are going almost 80% for Biden. I wish I knew how many votes were truly left. Even if there were 80k left, Biden would go ahead!

Ok I’m reading just about 100k votes yet in GA. If that’s the case, even 70% would take the state.

I always saw GA as the little state that could so I remain optimistic.

AZ worries me more.

PA I think will go for Biden quite easily in the end.

These GA votes are going almost 80% for Biden. I wish I knew how many votes were truly left. Even if there were 80k left, Biden would go ahead!

It’s not hard to get that number. Example: NYT has 84% reporting in Clayton County (+71 Biden, or 85-14 or whatever). 103.5k votes accounted for. 103.5/0.84 - 103.5 = 19.7k votes remaining in that county. If the margin holds, that’s like +13.8k for Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom