Just can't get enough of that lovie-dovey stuff.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
We regular FYMers often get heated in this forum, and often have strong disagreements. So I want us all to be nice to each other in this thread, compliment each other, etc. etc.

Anyone want to lay bets on how long the sweetness and light will last in this thread? Didn't the last one get closed because of fighting? :ohmy: :rolleyes:

But on to being nice...I really enjoy this forum and the posters here. It's generally fun and interesting...what more could I want? :)

it's a wonderful way to discuss issues with people from all walks of life all around the world. and lets all remember that despite our differences we're all here because of one thing, U2!

I enjoy learning about our differences and why we have them. I think it is very important to understand our differences so that we don't let them divide us.

Great thread idea U2democrat! I've enjoyed talking with all you guys and hearing your opinions on certain issues and whatever. It's no surprise, but very exciting I guess that U2 has brought all of us and our different views together, don't you think. Can you feel the love in the room? :wink: :hug:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Come here red Sox fan:dance: lets bask in the glow of the world series....

I am in a pissy mood due to my old body deteriorating one me.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Ok, I'll be nice to you if you can get me a hug from Jason Varitek, Curt, or Johnny :wink:

:hug: U2democrat :hug: she's the only person here who wants to hug me

I will turn the lights out and be any one of the three.....:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom