Song Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyjim

Babyface
Howdy all, on a recent road trip while listening to a U2 cd one of the guys in the car mentioned a song that the guys done. He mentioned that the band would only play it once and that while doing it bono had tears in his eyes. Is anyone able give me a clue what the song is and if there is a video availble, i understand the official website has videos availble to their members.

Oh man it could be dozens of songs. What cd was it, do you remember? It could be Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own, a song he wrote about his relationship with his father and dedicates to his father.

leave him alone he's a n00b...

cowboyjim,

I think you should ask this question in Everything You Know is Wrong section of this forum...

and just for the record, when you are in the forum "it's official" you cannot use topics that have to do with U2 and to start a thread you have to have IO, but only in this part of the forum:wink:

tpsreports2424 said:
leave him alone he's a n00b...

cowboyjim,

I think you should ask this question in Everything You Know is Wrong section of this forum...

and just for the record, when you are in the forum "it's official" you cannot use topics that have to do with U2 and to start a thread you have to have IO, but only in this part of the forum:wink:

Spoil sport... :grumpy:

ahhhhh i just love being the new guy .... well i guess i'll be the butt of a few more jokes before i figure out things are done round here. cest la vie!

I was going to move this thread, but I'll just close it and say that you can post this topic again in Everything You Know Is Wrong. Normally, threads about a topic that was closed (called "spin-off threads") aren't allowed, but it's okay in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom