It's Officially What Do You Want To Know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cowgirl said:
girls...how do we stop ourselves from having feelings for someone who no longer can be available to us?
this keeps happening to me. i seriously think i have a curse. :(

To be honest, I still have feelings for this little shit of a guy I was in love with in middle school and high school. :shrug: :crazy: I've come to accept that sometimes, you will always hold a special part of your :heart: for someone, but that it has nothing to do with the person you are currently with.

As for someone who I cannot have, but yet have lingering and compulsive feelings towards.. Jack White... :drool:

I dunno girlfriend. I prolly haven't contributed anything of import here.

adamswildhoney said:

What's one thing you hated eating that, your parent or parents made you eat when you were younger?

Peas, oatmeal, for an afternoon snack they's give me a carrot stick. :slant:

my parents would make me sit at the dinner table until I finished the following:

"one more bite" of salad
"three more bites" of green beans
"four more" of the canned peaches
"one more scoop" of fruit cocktail
"one more wedge" of friggin squash :no:

My parents never made me eat anything...they'd encourage me to try it, but I never HAD to.

Unlike the dumb lunch ladies at school...they would check your tray before you dumped it, and if there was too much food left on it, they made you go eat more...and they watched you to make sure you weren't cheating. :yuck:

yeah, i'd never do that

i used to hate squash.

but my parents make this acorn squash...they bake it with butter and brown sugar on the inside. :drool:

:hmm: maybe i can ask mi madre to make that for me when i go home.

The Chinese could make anything taste good... even jellyfish, ox tongue, pigs feet, eggplant, tofu, ...

even chicken! ever heard of "drunken chicken"?.. cold cut chicken marinated in VODKA :drool: (had that last night too)

so :madspit:

HelloAngel said:

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER NOODLE.

MAYVE ANOTHER OODLE SOMETIM.

BUT NOT A NOODLE.

Maybe there could be a poodlenoodle? :wave:

I always hated chips as a kid I still hate chips- i only like potatoes and i loved vegetables then too- i was a weird child- i used to make the babysitter cook me turnip b/c she starved us but if I got turnip i got one plate of normal dinner and then a plate of turnip :lol:

adamswildhoney said:
I also love Oreo cookie and choc chip cookies tooo!

What's one thing you hated eating that, your parent or parents made you eat when you were younger?

Brussel Sprouts for me! I still cant eat them!!

Same Here!!! I hate them wiht a passion!
My dad once made me sit at the table until I finished them.
2 hours later I was sent to bed with brussel sprouts still on my plate! :angry:

daafish said:
Okay, What country would you like to visit?

I have never been to any other country so i'd like to go to Spain and France but im going to Barcelona next year with my penpal who i strted writing to when I was in my frist eyar of grammar school and im leaving in June 2003- 7 years :crack: Hes coming to Ireland to see me as well

Does anyone here have dual nationality? Everyone in N.Ireland does I thought that was an amazing fact :crack:

daafish said:

I can't fend for myself well...I'd have to go somewhere where English is the predominant language. :D

I've always fancied visiting either England, Ireland, or Australia.

I think everyone should come visit me in Ireland and you can all stay at my house :wave: It would be great fun!

BC Ryan Adams is coming here this month I am trying to go see him for free :wave:

daafish said:

Um... somewhere where they speak english :D

And Italy :uhoh:

But I hate flying.
And I hate being away from home for long, so. :|

Sicy said:

But I hate flying.
And I hate being away from home for long, so. :|

Exactly... same here. And I miss my cats. :sad:

Unfortunately, with having your own business, you can't really take a vacation. Sucess is dependent on you and you only. So even when we drive somewhere out of town to a concert or whathaveyou.. I am having to do email in the car.

And on top of that.. we have to do email every few hours back at the hotel. grr

Anyway.. I can't complain. I don't have to respect anyone else's Authoritah.

Well.. except for maybe my :heart: Doodle :heart: ;)

Lara Mullen said:

BC Ryan Adams is coming here this month I am trying to go see him for free :wave:

Tell him I wanna have his babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Umm...but don't tell my sweetie...:D ;)

Okay, seriously though...I hope you get to see him!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom