it's officially a picture-to-be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just cleaned out the art supply store because I want to do a painting *now* not at work. The picture will be here. When I'm through with it we will take a picture of it with my dad's digital, then we will put it on a CD and I'll upload it to Snapfish and then it will be *here*.

Our son brought home an artwork that was done for his class. got an A- because he made a couple of smears...gave it to Mrs. BAW as "an early Mother's Day gift".

?????

well, he is only 16... and I suspect he anticipates being "broke".

:)

I wish I could paint

One time I copied a Toulouse Lautrec painting I got 10/10

I was so proud I still have it hanging on my memo board

Freak :|

How long will it take til its finished verte? :hyper:

Lara Mullen said:

How long will it take til its finished verte? :hyper:

Probably a week or so. I haven't had a chance to do anything with it today. I should be able to get back to work on it tomorrow.

Uh............you're not going to believe this. I just finished that picture. I thought it'd take me a month, but I couldn't leave it along today. I didn't have to work so I spent seven hours on that thing. Ouch, my arthritis hurts like hell, but I don't care. The picture is a tribute to the victims of the Istanbul bombings. Now I have to wait till I get hold of my dad's digital camera after they come back to town Wednesday, then I can post the pic.

Back
Top Bottom