it's official #what did i miss?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
fill me in. :|

i've been away too long and now there are too many threads to catch on so i'm not going to read most of them. from what i can tell zoney made some sort of list, sandals actually posted (lmao :angry: ), meggie is still in england, sicy closed boomer's threads ( :hug: ), mk is back (caw), chizip still sucks, boof has a boyfriend, angie stills wishs she was me, salome still wishes he was adam, lmbv is in the house (i just wanted to say lmbv), jessica ann better be busting out some ms paint in this thread, my co-evil one has a hot new avatar ( sheryl is hot :drool: ), dreadsox is in excrutiating pain, basstrap is lame, and bc better be telling good stories. and i've been using a mac at work so i keep screwing up my keyboard shortcuts. :mad: and i'm really tired. :mad:

i'm sure there is more.

:angry:

what else?

:wave:

Mr. BAW is my long lost dad :hyper: zoney is my stepmom :eyebrow: and i'm BAW's avatar :lol:

:shifty: :der:

oh yeah, and i'm going to nyc this weekend to finally meet my almost 6 month old niece! :happy: :cute:

Oh, you didn't miss much. Just the usual blackmail, torture, hot passionate sex, gunfights, blood, and of course, 65% of the board swearing like drunken wounded pirates.

Oh, and I'm trying to convert my dad to Radiohead. And So Cruel and Tryin to Throw got the first 2 boots in AB Survivor. And accents are mad hot.

I discovered the secret of the universe in the computer at work.

Just keep deleting stuff!

It's fun!

Delete, delete, delete! :dance:

and we just keep on deleting because i dont have a porch to hide under anymore and it makes me sad even though there were scary things under the porch but it was my spot and i loved it and i miss it and i bet they dont enjoy it the way i did because nobody could possibly enjoy it the way i did

i didnt know that pineapple cookies existed but its not that im interested in one anyway id prefer some pudding though i think its impossible to open my mouth right now because my eyes are so wide that nothing else can be opened

ICE CREAM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your father a toasted almond bar get your brother a vanilla cone get somethin for yourself and bring me back my change!!!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: :angry: screaming flowers that :heart: :angry: to summarize IO happenings but I will kick :angry: her ass if she disappears again :heart:

I am currently reasearching the archaelogical and biological history of the Maori people of New Zealand as compared to the ancient Peruvian Incas. I am comparing the dietary habits of these two groups of people using hair and nail samples from modern day Maoris and DNA evidence found in various archaeological excavations in Peru. I then plan to report my findings at a conference I will be hosting in January. :)

How is my twin brother, Chicago?

Back
Top Bottom