It's Official # survivor = lame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I just had to stop watching it

seriously!it's so predictable!

all the guys are all macho and "oh, we're better than women"
you KNOW what is going to happen

the women are gonna kick ass
and since they've already managed to cover all the bases in past riggings: white, black, male, female, gay, straight
this time i think they'll get the deaf woman to win

well fine

I'll just stare at this lightbulb until I start seeing those interesting colors floating around the room

amen, popangel!!

stick your guns to em'!
or whatever

i hate survivor and all reality tv shows

i pretty much hate tv in general

but simpsons are good

and that's pretty much it

worst show in tv = ET :rant: :mad: :madspit:
"we have an ET exclusive! George Clooney has just bought a cup of coffee!! losers everywhere rejoice!!!"

i wouldn't put it past ET to spend an hour on a special about brad pitt tying his shoe

survivor is so NOT lame...hmmm, had to stop watching it as soon as the chicks began to kick ass? i'm hardly surprised...

I personally like this Survivor way better than the last two. Girls rule!!! They're gonna kick those boys' ass big time!

I felt bad for the hearing impaired girl, I can't remember her name. I have a feeling they will vote her out first just because of the communication barier. I wanted to cry with her when she got upset about being left out all the time.......:sad:

I admit to watching an episode of Bachelorette. I think it's really funny how dramatic they have to make e v e r y - l i t t l e - e v e n t. Ooh, now she's looking at the pictures of the guys, trying to decide who to get rid of, let's show 5 different shots of her looking deep in troubled thought at these pictures with suspenseful music playing...ooh, roses to give out....but wait, before we hand out the last one, our ever so suspenseful host has to come out and say a few words to add to the tension... :rolleyes:

Though of all the reality shows I've caught a glimpse of, the bachelorette seems to have the most decent contestants, or maybe I should say it has the least shallow/backstabbing/greedy contestants. But maybe if I watched it more I'd change my mind...

I hate all reality shows too!!! :angry:

come to think of it, I don't really even watch that much prime time network tv anymore...I watch tv all the time, but usually cable shows like Trading Spaces, and movies and old reruns on nick at nite, etc...

on the bachelorette, is there some other "prize" besides getting married? (yuck). i've never seen the show. survivor contestants are most likely shallow/backstabbing/greedy because of the possibilty of winning a million dollars. you'd be surprised at what i would do for money like that...lying to a few strangers would be nothing...

no, I did not stop watching it cos the women kicked ass
they deserved to

It'd just annoying

and do we really need more playing on that male/female gender war?
it's old

women: we're amazon women! girl power!

men: we're strong and awesome and women are weak and frail. we will win!

women: girl power!

men: get back in kitchen now

it's lame and old and I'm sick of it.
couldn't they even find one nice guy? :rolleyes:

what about the guy who gave the speech about not lying to the women? he seems like a nice guy. and yes, the gender war will continue as long as there are men in the world like the ones on the show last night who can think of nothing better to say than "duh...she's hot." even most of tribal counsel was spent discussing which chick was "hottest."

Screaming Flower said:
me too. reality my ass. :angry:

The only one that I really like is the Amazing Race, but it's over now until the next one. I love the travel/race aspects of it. They always get to do really cool things. American Idol is funny at times, but once it gets beyond the first round I lose interest.

Survivor/Big Brother/marry a rich guy/insert lame WB reality show etc. don't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom