It's Official# I have found U2 again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Thanks to daafish for the lovely avatar I have been using lately... it has been retired to the archives of my computer for the time being... I will use it again in the future.

In the meantime, hail U2!! I have been without for too long. Sorry Coldplay, but it's time for U2 to shine again.

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

Last edited:
I was telling tiff last night how I never listen to U2 anymore

so I went to sleep listening to JT
what a great band

[/END OF U2 CONTENT IN IO FOREVER!]
:mad:

... because Pop causes wars for some reason. :shrug:
It's in my top 3 too. I'd say for the moment:

#1- Unforgettable Fire
#2- Achtung Baby
#3- Pop

I haven't listened to U2, other than a concert I have on the computer, for over a week. :gasp: I know. I know. Bad girl. My CD's are so scratched that it's hard to listen to some of them.

I'm in the mood for baby U2. October's not my favorite.

So Boy or War?

Boy! Out of Control! I was so excited to see the handwritten lyrics at the Hall of Fame I almost cried.

This is so cool Angel. I've been a U2 fan since 1983 - but really didn't follow the band closely after Achtung Baby. Thanks to Sicy's collection, I've "caught up" and found all that I had missed.

:wave:

I listened to War yesterday. It was good because I hadn't listened to it in a few months!

Although I'm gonna be a trend-breaker and say I like Rattle and Hum the best.

(It was the first U2 albumn that I owned, so that's what first got me into their sound).

Deessiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrre!

Ody said:
I listened to War yesterday. It was good because I hadn't listened to it in a few months

It's been the same choice for my own U2-re-discovery..it can be so refreshing to seriously cut out either decade for a month or two and switch back when you feel the impulses come..you never get to miss U2 and still retain that first time experience again. I'd generally just forgotton how hypnotic Seconds was...very classy and dirty bass-line...I even sat through Red Light for the benefit of my own nostalgia

ya that's what they all say but I don't think they mean it. :edge: :drool:

Everyone thinks that Larry is the :cute: one and then the take a look at The Edge and :drool:

Back
Top Bottom