ITS OFFICIAL # I can get a CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

I will definatly get one from a shelter though.. that already has shots and spayed and all that :D:D

:up: :up: :up:

At some shelters, if you get a kitten that's too young to be spayed or neutered, they'll include that cost in the total cost of adoption and you just bring them back when they're older. Some places even do it for free, but I think that's more rare.

I sooooooooo wish I'd been a vet! :mad:chemistry:mad:

I know, I think I should have been a vet too :crack:

Its gonna cost about $100 to adopt a cat around here and that includes all the shots spaying and everything even a microchip :ohmy: :heart:

what's going to break me is the deposit for the landlord :|

Its for like if they get lost or something they can track them and find them! :shocked:

maybe $500 but she's going to make a deal with me since I'm such a good tenant.
New tenants get charged $900. Animals have their own lease.. they're like an extra tenant :crack:

Sicy said:
Its for like if they get lost or something they can track them and find them! :shocked:

maybe $500 but she's going to make a deal with me since I'm such a good tenant.
New tenants get charged $900. Animals have their own lease.. they're like an extra tenant :crack:

holy shit thats alot...

:huh: I know.. but its a one time fee. And 100% refundable. I figure if lets say they raised my rent $50 a month for having a cat it would come out to $600 a year and that's more .. but I swear I want a cat SOOO bad that I dont even care. Credit Card :crack:

And she did say for me that we'll talk about it.. she knows I'm responsible.. so I'm sure she'll lower it. She's pretty reasonable.

I know what's gonna happen...Sicy's going to go down to the humane society and want to take them all home :lol:

lady-in-red.jpg

So pretty! :cute: I want it!!

:ohmy: That's a lot of money. :crack:

but look at those kitties...... :cute: So worth it. Plus you get the money back when you move out right?

Sicy! :hyper: this is so great! You too can now have a Demon Kitty :heart: I too think you should get at least a 1 or 2 year old that way you don't have to potty train them. That's the hardest part I think.
cat.gif

Last edited:
Abyssinians :drool:

I know its a lot of money ack dont make me feel bad.. lol.. I dont care!! Yes if I move out I get the money back.

I think I'm going to go for a 3 - 6 month old.. they should be potty trained by then.

I've set a date :evil:.. March 22 :love: :drool:

Well, my suggestion is (having no experience whatsoever with cats) see some kittens and some bigger cats and then decide.

I am confused here: I thought Chi Chi was also your cat...?

U2girl... ChiChi is her cat, but it lives with Sicy's parents. She's also the Original Gansta Demon Kitty :heart: :sexywink:

I see. Thanks for explaining that.

Those demon cats look bad LOL.

I :heart: kitten pics!

meegannie said:

I sooooooooo wish I'd been a vet! :mad:chemistry:mad:

Ummmmm, yeah. Hi. :|

Guess who had to take general chemistry *3* times :banghead:

Something must have clicked though, I passed organic chemistry and biochemistry on the 1st try :)

Chi Chi has lived at my parents house for 14 years.. :huh:

I could never take her :) Plus she's a weirdo. She runs from you when you try to pet her and she doesnt like to be held :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom