ITS OFFICIAL #248

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
There are no more Treasures.

mad.gif

------------------
Bear witness.

mmmm, strange

it's not as if the posts that did belong there were didn't get enough attention because of 'certain other stuff'

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^& %$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%& ^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&% ^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#% $&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@%#@$#%$&^&%$#$#@%$%&^%&^^%&^&%^$#@

------------------
Blah.

Salome wrote:

mmmm, strange
it's not as if the posts that did belong there were didn't get enough attention because of 'certain other stuff

Yep...

1) Everyone knows "Its Official" is the epitomy of relevance towards the purpose of its being...I enjoy Its Official, great people, great food, and nice decorations. However, don't critise another forum for being too out of depth with its subject when your creation is just as far away from its source

2) When Christine and I started the stuff in Treasure there were 2-3 posts which hadn't been replied too in a fair while..if it was as vibrant as EYKIW we wouldn't have bothered..but we saw an opening for world domination (temporary mind you) so we took it

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 09-18-2001).]

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
However, don't critise another forum for being too out of depth with its subject when your creation is just as far away from its source
well, I wouldn't exactly call this 'my creation'
without lazy, christiana Crzy and likeO2 it would never have started
without Sicy, Bonochick, Angie and you it would have died a few months ago

anyways, I agree this wasn't the original purpose of this forum

furthermore I would stop posting (would never have started posting) here if I felt that my posts were drowning out posts that do belong here

in conclusion: I don't know why "treasure" is 'cleaned up' --> it was deserted and nobody cared

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 09-18-2001).]

If forums are empty ghost towns that get replies like once a week, I dont see what the big deal is with having a little fun. I seriously doubt that anyone complained about it. Might as well delete all topics except EYKIW while your at it. At least we were giving Treasure some form of life.

------------------
There are plant eaters, meat eaters, and then there's bear eaters.

P.S. I love my Treasure Army. They rock!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
There are plant eaters, meat eaters, and then there's bear eaters.

No problem Salome
smile.gif

ps. I can't spell critisise can I??!??!

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 09-18-2001).]

Originally posted by Salome:
well, I wouldn't exactly call this 'my creation'
without lazy, christiana Crzy and likeO2 it would never have started

Let's be honest about what REALLY started IT'S OFFICIAL......the promise of a semi-naked picture of Bono, which, by the way, christiana, Crzy & I are STILL waiting for.........

*strumming fingers impatiently on my desk*

wink.gif

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up.
That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Back
Top Bottom