i officially have a hole in my foot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfeden

Refugee
calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decembe
and it's making me all introspective...

you know when the insides of your work boots get all worn out, you can go buy them new soles...

too bad it's not so easy when whatever's inside us gets all worn out huh?

if you could buy yourself a new soul what store would you get it from?

I think mine would probably come from home depot :crazy:

or maybe the record store.

I think my soul came from Good Sammys. Used before, doesnt quite fit, and completely out of date. :|

But I would like a new one from IKEA - all neat and organised - no clutter. :up:

Last edited:
Who knows what kind of parasites could be making their way into your feet at this very moment.

ALL OF YOU! :mad:

I had a dream that Sam had a tapeworm.

When I worked at Oxfam the field officers would talk about a worm somewhere in Africa (good with specifics arent I?)

The person would catch the worm by drinking the larvae in the water. The worm would grow down the inside of the persons leg. If the person walked through a puddle of water the worm would break through the skin at the ankle/foot area and rapidly lay eggs in the water.

The only way to get rid of the worm was to wait until the worm had popped out to lay eggs, grabbing that bit and wrapping it around a stick. Over a period of months the stick would be twisted just slightly to pull the worm a little bit further out of the person.

Glass of unfiltered water anyone? anyone? :|

Back
Top Bottom