zooropa has a hidden track?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, I just stumbled over this old thread at the end of the page, under the Hidden Treasures thread that was moved!!!

Couldn't help think about that annoying sound......

Now I have a headache.... we need some news now!!!!!

I love pointless loud noises! :heart: In fact, it's my favorite track on the whole album.

The "sound" has always reminded me of a noise you hear at an amusement park just as your taking off to go on a wild roller coaster ride.

Or the sound of a run away train coming at you!

At any rate, it's a sound that tells you your about to be scared shitless if you don't run like Forest Gump and get the hell out of the way!. :wink:

and it's rather exciting!:tongue:

I'm going with it's a sound to alert DJs to
turn over the lp. Dead air costs us money!

( Am I the only one that hears what sounds to be a cell phone on "Mothers Of The Dissapeared" ? )

The great thing about the vinyl copy of Zooropa is that the noise doesn't end until you lift the needle off the record.

isabelle_guns said:
i have never heard this track before, i am glad tht i haven't sounds aweful

You don't have Zooropa! :shocked:
:shame:

:wink:

I do think you should buy it though, as I consider it their second best album, after AB

whhhaaaa you don't like zooropa that much?

i haven't listened to it in forever until last night when i got my copy of it on vinyl in the mail, sent be a friend from the UK. listened to it all the way through again. it's great, even the songs that are borderline filler, like baby face and somedays..

Back
Top Bottom