your first U2 song of the year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One came on first the radio at a friends house and I heard some of it, but the first song I listened to was One Tree Hill from 1989 Point Depot 12-26....and I forgot what the general consensus is on here of the best version...is it this one? 12-26?

funny enough i didnt think much about which song i heard first. which i usually make quite a big deal about. then i looked over my iTunes only to find that it was 4th of july. or promenade. i can't remember! i feel like such a bad u2 person!!! i was planning on hearing beautiful day, first. thats always my first song seeing as it was the first u2 song i ever heard. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

New Years Day

and the the last one I heard for 2007 was Two Hearts Beat as One because they were playing it in the Gap store I was shopping in last night.

coolian2 said:

I hate that

Usually i find it under the seat or between the handbrake and the seat, just where you can't quite fit your hand

:lmao:

^me too^, but that is because I wasn't on my computer since new year and I don't have mp3 player, so now I'm thinking of which song to play as first... probably it would be, guess what.... yes, WTSHNN from New Year's Eve Point Depot gig.

Nothing yet.

I downloaded the FLAC version of In Rainbows, so I've been listening to that and some New Order.

I just received my U2 go HOME CDs and I ripped them into iTunes last night, but I haven't actually gotten around to listening to it.

However, in honor of this thread, I'm going to listen to the Ferry Corsten Remix of NYD on my way home today.

I didn't listen to U2 until I got on the train on my way home from the christmas holidays in the evening of New Years Day. I listened to the Union Chapel gig on my mp3 walkman and then to some unreleased stuff like Mercy.

On New Years Day I always listen to our New Years Concert or watch it on TV, it's a tradition.

:)

Irishteen said:

Finally listened to my first U2 song, it was In a Little While
That sir is a fucking great idea. I will make my first U2 song of the New Year IALW, when I get home from verk today.

lynnok said:
New Year's Day on the loudspeaker at the Hockey game

Yeah technically that was my first one....when they were playing it at the outdoor game.

Back
Top Bottom