With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys be: mad or amused? If the guy had the leak for weeks and decided to post a fake torrent consisting entirely of his shitty covers of the album?

i don't think connection speed will help; i'm on a T3 line right now, slow enough, you could call me up and just recite the 1's and 0's over the phone for me to type into notepad, would be faster.

details shows that i've got 2.45kB of a 2.88kB .jpg, 14.5kB of a 4.52MB Magnificent, and 49.4kB of a 8.77MB MoS.

Is anyone connected to a seeder?
If they are can they check out what their upload rates are (if they know how to do that) and also how much they have uploaded if possible.

might give us some idea of what's going on

i don't think connection speed will help; i'm on a T3 line right now, slow enough, you could call me up and just recite the 1's and 0's over the phone for me to type into notepad, would be faster.

details shows that i've got 2.45kB of a 2.88kB .jpg, 14.5kB of a 4.52MB Magnificent, and 49.4kB of a 8.77MB MoS.

Yeah, that's probably what everyone has...

Would you guys be: mad or amused? If the guy had the leak for weeks and decided to post a fake torrent consisting entirely of his shitty covers of the album?

Would quit my job to hunt him down and fart in his face with a bad hangover.

Dude I post there quite abit recently. It's near impossible to find out about a leak there. They basically just discuss their plans to assassinate the Killers and Coldplay.

Thanks, I respect that site but I think Interference gets the work done. . .

Let it leak!! (Disclaimer: regardless of the leak, we, for the most part, will buy the cd, itunes, album, whatever you wish to call it - we just want to hear it!!!)

*wakes up beer cans strewn...scotch bottle horizontal...new u2 album on my cpu...wtf? how that happen!? :lol:

I'm not sure which version of NLOTH2 I got but it sounds good enough for me to want it more! (ie: The real thing)

It's probably 320. That's what mine is at least.

I agree about the 128kbps thing. It's just a waste of space.

I'll take nloth in 24kbps if that's how it has to be, though.

It's probably 320. That's what mine is at least.

I agree about the 128kbps thing. It's just a waste of space.

I'll take nloth in 24kbps if that's how it has to be, though.

I might be mistaking you for somebody else but do you ever post at IGN forums?

From the @u2 thread:
I'll take bets on the over/under for the number of people getting banned in this thread before it ends. I suggest you all take a close look at what the rules are concerning the sharing of files on this board.

My hint to you - don't do it.

Sounds like gestapo crap to me!

Are their rules stricter then ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom