Who do you think you would be friends with the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:

You mean pacifist? Did you watch Gone from Boston DVD? :D That's one pissed off Edge.

What about later in the behind scenes , where's shown

He extremely complaining with Larry , yellin at him a lot :drool: :drool: :wink:

bono-vox said:

Because.

In all seriousness, I think I'd get along with Edge if he and I were to have a chat. We could discuss effects processing and the like. Bono would irritate me before he even opened his mouth. Larry would probably avoid eye contact. I'd have nothing to talk about with Adam. So Edge it is.

U2girl said:

You mean pacifist? Did you watch Gone from Boston DVD? :D That's one pissed off Edge.
i've always wondered the reason...anyone know why?

to answer the question:
Bono would prolly annoy me, i'm quite a lazy person and he seems too much hyperactive, i'd just beat him senseless after few mins. I need quiet!!
Edge seems a guy who listens to your problems and gives advice. He could be too smart tho:nerd:
Adam seems a humored guy and quite laid back
Larry...:hmm: can't think of any shared interests. He could be my dad'd best freind tho, given his love for motorbikes

yeah...Edge is prolly my man:yes:

Edge told Larry to finish Gone but Larry kept on playing which made Edge mad.

Less certainly, some say he's playing with his fingers at that point which probably hurt.

Bono: I'd just love to talk with this guy. Especially after reading his biography in U2 By U2...He seems to have such a poetic soul...plus he'd probably be quite amusing when drunk. :wink:

Edge: We have a lot in common. Probably would get along splendidly.

Adam: Just seems like he would be a great pal. Easy to get along with and all that.

Larry: I have no idea, but I suspect that he's far less intense than we think he is. :shifty:

I'll give the edge to the Edge. :|

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm under the impression that their public personas are very different from their personal ones... except for maybe adam.

That's why I would love to just go out partying with them.
Take in a pub or 2 with some of there closest friends just to see what they are really like when they've had a few.
Should be good for a :giggle: or two..:wink:

U2girl said:
Edge told Larry to finish Gone but Larry kept on playing which made Edge mad.

Less certainly, some say he's playing with his fingers at that point which probably hurt.
oh thanks...when i saw it at first i thought it was a joke:rolleyes:...

Did you find the scene on the DVD where Edge is seen shouting and gesturing in Larry's direction, shot from behind the stage?
He's definitely not kidding. :yes:

Bono. I just love people who have a lot of life experience and who can talk and love to share their philosophy. I would love to learn some stuff from him and talk about some of the real great subjects of life. I like challenging conversations. Also, I just love the man's voice.
But Edge would be cool, too. He seems to be such a nice, warm and down-to-earth guy. I am sure I would enjoy his presence as well.

U2girl said:
Did you find the scene on the DVD where Edge is seen shouting and gesturing in Larry's direction, shot from behind the stage?
He's definitely not kidding. :yes:
i have to admit i haven't watched that dvd in a loooong time...must go and check tho:hmm:

:adam: Because he is cool and I think he is hot, I would chill at the crib with him.

:bono: Would be cool for going out and clubbing with he likes to sing, dance and drink-So do I

:edge: He reminds me of my brother very smart and sincere. I would go to him if I needed advise or wanted to know how to fix something.

:larry: He intimidates me

Obviously this is purely based on my perception of their public personae...

If I wanted a good conversation, I'd probably like to hang out with Edge. We both seem to like sciency geek stuff. :) I loved his journal entry about Australia from u2.com!

If I wanted to learn a lot of stuff about a lot of non-sciency things and not get a word in edgewise, I'd hang out with Bono. :wink:

This is hard. I could see myself chatting with Bono more easily than Edge because our interests are a lot more similar, but my personality is probably a lot more in sync with Edge's than Bono's.

I think I'd murder any band member I did have the chance to meet.

They're all $ grubbing douche bags now. All they care bout now is the cash and hit songs. The whole charity thing is just grand marketing. They deserve to be killed. I'm much better than them, and that's what I do to people I know I'm better than, I kill them.

This guy:
fatgrumpy.gif

GibsonGirl said:
:blahblah: In all seriousness, I think I'd get along with Edge if he and I were to have a chat.
Been there; done that.

Adam and Edge seem like they'd be the easiest to approach. Bono and Larry would definitely be intimidating to me, in different ways.

Last edited:
I dunno why most of you feel that Larry is intimidating. :shrug: I think he's funny and sincere (sometimes a little ironic but I like that!). From what I know about him I think he would be a very loyal and caring friend. :)
I would get along very well with Edge too. He's smart and approachable.
Bono would get on my nerves from the first 2 minutes... don't get me wrong, I admire him very much but I think his character is simply not compatible with mine. :crazy: Although I would like to have a chat with him too...
Adam... well Adam seems cool and laid-back all the time. I like his smile... but I don't think we have anything in common...

So I guess I would be friends with Larry and/or Edge.

probably The Edge because we could jam on our Explorers

I'd like to be special friends with Bono. you know what I mean.

really I think i'd get along with all of them, they seem like kinda weird fun-lovin' guys. i'd love to just chill with them for a day

Back
Top Bottom