Where would you like U2 to play

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mile One Stadium right here in Newfoundland. :drool:

It would never happen, though.

UW - Madison Camp Randall Stadium. They came for Zoo and Pop but forgot about Madison on their Elevation tour:sad: Keeping my fingers crossed they will do stadiums again.

BonoFox1 said:

IT WEOULD BE A PRIVATE GIG..BUT YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN US....DONT HAVE A BAR BUT I DO HAVE A MINI FRIDGE....:sexywink: :bono:

No probs I'll bring a fruit and cheese platter and a couple bottles of red and we'll sit on the bed.

Can my wife come?:wink:

The Theater at Jones Beach on Long Island. A wonderful outdoor venue where you can enjoy being near the ocean and U2 at the same time!

As for stadium shows, I'd much rather see them play Yankee Stadium than the Meadowlands. The last time I saw them was ZooTV there, and it wasn't a bad place to see a show.

No probs I'll bring a fruit and cheese platter and a couple bottles of red and we'll sit on the bed.

Can my wife come?

OK JUST YOUR WIFE AND YOU CAUSE I ONLY HAVE A TWIN BED....
*TO SIT ON SILLY!*....

AND THE CHEESE PLATTER AND WINE SOUNDS GREAT!....THEY CAN CHILL IN THE FRIDGE WHILE WE CHILL WITH THE BAND:drunk: :flirt: :) .....:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

Last edited:
Moi flameandthefire! Tässä toinen suomalainen! :D :wave:

Well, I'd love to see U2 in Finland, naturally! :yes: But not at the Ruisrock or any other festival for that matter! I detest rock festivals: I've been to exactly one festival: never again! :| Oh...We'll see. The Olympic Stadium might be the likeliest place if it's a big outdoor tour. One has to sit & wait & hope at this point. Bring on the record first! :applaud:

Blue Pearl

Hey, wouldn't it be great for them to tour with different setlists? And then besides arenas/stadiums also doing some clubs/theaters? Like the Stones did in Europe...
not in every city, but just pick some special places!

I would love to see u2 at Paradiso Amsterdam!!! Woooooooo That would be so punk rock!!!

phommel said:
Hey, wouldn't it be great for them to tour with different setlists? And then besides arenas/stadiums also doing some clubs/theaters? Like the Stones did in Europe...
not in every city, but just pick some special places!

I'd love to see U2 in a club! As phommel says, not every city, just a few. That'd be really great!
And the different setlists. The closest I saw it come was the last tour in Chicago. They played both setlists and then the 3rd and 4th nights (especially the 4th) they really messed with the list! Totally great and mindblowing!

Somewhere in Eastern Europe wouldn't be bad too :)
Bulgaria would work best for me, since i'm from there.

Don't forget us U2!!!!!

If it only could happen, it would be the event of my life !!

newbono said:

Don't forget us U2!!!!!

Yeah you're right... some people (like me) are in a very lucky position, knowing that when U2 is going to tour, they will stop in my country. Although Netherlands is a small country, we always get much! mostly three times per tour. I also don't understand why they usually do two legs (!) in one country, the US. Okay okay it's a big country, but India and China are big too!

they should give people from Eastern Europe, Southern America, Asia, Australia and also Africa more chance to see them. Think that next tour this will happen!!!

It would be cool if U2 could play somewhere in Australasia. If they decide to play "down under" at all, they'd probably choose to go to Australia. That would be an Australian U2 fan's dream come true, I'd think, and I'm sure many hard-core fans from places like New Zealand would travel to see them there too. In my dreams, U2 would decide to play at the Westpac Stadium (34, 500 capacity) in Wellington, New Zealand next tour. I can't even *dream* of them playing in a smaller venue than that in New Zealand, because that would be the kind of dream that could never come true, lol. I really hope it will be financially feasible for U2 to play somewhere in Australasia next year!

I would love for U2 to come here to Knoxville to Neyland Stadium--it holds over 106,000 people. But Thompson Boling Arena also works for me (25,000) people. But then again I am hoping for Atlanta, Nashville, Lexington, any surrounding city within 4-5 hour drive--please Bono please.

i think an ottawa show is in order so bono's good friend paul martin can attend.

i work at the same place as paul so i'll go too.

Muggsy said:
In Colombia... obviously :D

dreaming doesn't worth a thing :p
Excuse me, Muggsy but could you please tell me who that is in your picture:drool: Everytime I read your posts I stare at him and wonder who he is. My Gawd, he's HOT! Thanks! OT but I will chance it!

DiGi said:
I would also have Idlewild open the show. Heck Idlewild should be opening for U2 on the upcoming tour in my opinion. I bet there are some others on the board who would agree with me...

That'd be cool. no, that'd be absolutely amazing. (Going to see Idlewild next Fri in Falkirk town hall:hyper:) Although Snow Patrol would be good too.

Glasgow! Lo-fi mentioned the Barras, which would be pretty cool, but if they play anywhere in Scotland, I'll be delighted.

newbono said:

Don't forget us U2!!!!!

:yes: The new EU members are waiting to see U2 :D

For me, the dream is a concert in Budapest, Hungary. They were here only once, in 1993, during the ZooTV tour and did an awesome concert (although I wasn't there because I was only 8 years old). We are in better situation than some other Eastern Europians (Romania, Bulgaria,...) because we can go easily to Wien but it's not the same as a concert in my country.

So I vote for Hungary :wink:

Back
Top Bottom