Where have Adams glasses gone??!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
On all these recent band photos and live performences, he seems to be missing his glasses?

Has he moved on to contacts or what?!:huh:
He looks much older without them imo.

The coming of age

They say that Adam is getting old. Well, I say that...I'm getting old. Hey guys, look at your own navel sometimes, just for a change...

Yes, Adam had Lasik eye surgery. :yes:

A man and a woman is probably my least faveorite on the album, it is too straightforward I guess, I like my U2 songs to make me work... putting together a puzzle, looking up bible verses, etc... :lmao:

honestly though, adam looks much better without the glasses.. for the first time since rattle and hum he doesn't look out of place

I think Adam looks great! Very refined and handsome man! Of course, he always looked :cool: with his shades - but ah, he definitely looks nice! :drool:

What about his teeth?

never mind the glasses! Is it just me, or in the How To...DVD, did I see his bottom teeth looking a bit dodgy? :eek: With all the money they make, could he not afford some major laser-whitening? If I was in the spotlight that much, I'd definitely be making sure I was in tip-top form!

Re: What about his teeth?

4EVRU2 said:
never mind the glasses! Is it just me, or in the How To...DVD, did I see his bottom teeth looking a bit dodgy? :eek: With all the money they make, could he not afford some major laser-whitening? If I was in the spotlight that much, I'd definitely be making sure I was in tip-top form!

I thought it looked like he had braces on his bottom teeth...

Re: Re: What about his teeth?

bonosloveslave said:

I agree - it appears that at age 44 Adam has decided on wearing braces:)

Yeah, he had laser surgery on his eyes so he dropped the glasses. I think he looks much cooler now, especially with the silver hair. And yeah his bottom teeth looked almost rotten but I think it has to do with the fact that the doc looks like it was shot on a dungeon.

bonosloveslave said:

I thought so too!! I even mentioned it to Jessica.

Either that or his teeth are rotting away. :uhoh:

bonosloveslave said:

Yup that's it. Had those clear braces, but obviously with rather dim lights, they would look kinda dodgy.

Rinn said:

Neither can my mum and she was in her thirties when she couldn't so you could say that his eyes have lasted. Maybe, I dunno......gotta love him anyway:D

He can't drive in the dark anymore because of the lasik surgery. One of my teachers was going to have that done, not sure if he actually did though.

Back
Top Bottom