When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpouliot

War Child
After the first poll, i make another one to see if people are more optimistic about the leak date... I voted february 15th the first time...

Pardon me for asking...I just realized this....but why are we on version SEVEN of a leak thread when version SIX is still open?????

Poor Sicy, you guys are driving her to drink....though she's Sicilian, I don't think that's a long drive. j/k :sexywink:

Poor people believing that it will happen today. :hug:

:wink:

Sorry... just wanted to make a poll and i thought that i should do it before the other one was closed... let's finish part 6 and then come here

I think we should put a block on all new threads in this section. Any new thread you think deserves a new thread should be submitted to the mods so they can determine if it's worthy...

This new thread for every thought that pops into someone's head, joke they think is funny, appreciation for this and that, what's the song playing before U2 gets on stage, hey I found a new review, look a new fake leak, etc etc is getting extremely old.

I think we should put a block on all new threads in this section. Any new thread you think deserves a new thread should be submitted to the mods so they can determine if it's worthy...

This new thread for every thought that pops into someone's head, joke they think is funny, appreciation for this and that, what's the song playing before U2 gets on stage, hey I found a new review, look a new fake leak, etc etc is getting extremely old.

Quoted for truth? Yes, this definitely seems like a fine course of action. The leak thread has turned into some sort of general madness that is spouting new threads every ten minutes. Keep it to the one thread why don't you all. A screening process for this forum makes a great deal of fine sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom