When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should put a block on all new threads in this section. Any new thread you think deserves a new thread should be submitted to the mods so they can determine if it's worthy...

This new thread for every thought that pops into someone's head, joke they think is funny, appreciation for this and that, what's the song playing before U2 gets on stage, hey I found a new review, look a new fake leak, etc etc is getting extremely old.

You know, I think this is actually do-able. I'm going to look into it.

conspiracy theory no.1.:
this girl is from FOTOLOG and she posted it because of the huge traffic which they have now because every U2 fan in the world drop by and register;)

and i´ve voted for february 19th.

nolineu2 said on 2/16/09 1:36 PM

BONUS TRACK IS:

Moon Mercy (S Edit)
Now she wrote this our little spanish friend :hmm:
Discuss..:lol:

ive just thought do you think that the puns for the leak will be twice as bad as the ones waiting for it,
spanish girl just put this
BONUS TRACK IS:

Moon Mercy (S Edit).

I think we should put a block on all new threads in this section. Any new thread you think deserves a new thread should be submitted to the mods so they can determine if it's worthy...

This new thread for every thought that pops into someone's head, joke they think is funny, appreciation for this and that, what's the song playing before U2 gets on stage, hey I found a new review, look a new fake leak, etc etc is getting extremely old.

Hey, I suggested the same thing a couple days ago and everyone called me a cruel, heartless bastard. :angry:

Six months ago, I was convinced this album was going to suck balls and that it would be the stake through the heart of my being a U2 fan. I said I would download it and if it was really good, only then would I consider dropping coin to go get a hard copy.

Then I heard "Boots" and thought it was basically the same song as Vertigo but with a different bass line (which it is). I didn't like it much and thought my judgment was coming true. I was very disappointed.

But then I heard the 45-second clips, and I gotta say this thing sounds like it's shaping up to be their best album of the decade. And here I am in the leak thread waiting anxiously, exactly what I said I would NOT do, for the album to leak out onto the world.

Long story short, I retract everything I said about NLOTH (even before it had a title). I'm fucking pumped :hyper:

So has anybody actually dreamed of downloading the leaked album yet?

:|

Um...yeah, me neither.

Haha--with all sincerity, I can admit that I have as well. Scary.

If you average all these dates together, we're looking at a leak on about...the 20th? Maybe we'll be right collectively.

Six months ago, I was convinced this album was going to suck balls and that it would be the stake through the heart of my being a U2 fan. I said I would download it and if it was really good, only then would I consider dropping coin to go get a hard copy.

Then I heard "Boots" and thought it was basically the same song as Vertigo but with a different bass line (which it is). I didn't like it much and thought my judgment was coming true. I was very disappointed.

But then I heard the 45-second clips, and I gotta say this thing sounds like it's shaping up to be their best album of the decade. And here I am in the leak thread waiting anxiously, exactly what I said I would NOT do, for the album to leak out onto the world.

Long story short, I retract everything I said about NLOTH (even before it had a title). I'm fucking pumped :hyper:

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom