visual U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
OK, I've written various and sundry semi-nonsensical notes about why I like U2 visuals. I left out the most obvious (to me) but it's also the most obscure to people in general. I'm an autistic! Horrors! We think in pictures, not in words. I am not going to attempt to explain this here as it's not an autistic list. This is driving Ph.D. scientists and M.D. psychiatrists nuts. Basically, our thought processes are visual, not literal. It's tough for me to relate to something without a visual frame of reference. So even when I listen to music on a CD I have all sorts of pix going through my head! No, I'm not smoking drugs.........
:lol: :no: I'm just being me. If you didn't know an autistic before you do now. :shocked: :shocked: :confused: :confused: :scratch:

Last edited:
I think I know what you mean because everything creates a picture in my head- all songs, stories, even almost everything someone is telling me makes like a running video in my head. It always has. I couldn't imagine not having a mind like that and kind of feel sorry for those who don't have it. I actually like it! I have a mind and an imagination that some people spend thousands of dollars on drugs to get. I'm just very creative. I bet you Bono has a mind like that too, he seems very visual. I know David Bowie is like that, he said so once recently. Am I weird? If so, I don't care. Some of the coolest artists and creative geniuses in the world are 'weird'- all through history. It's not 'weird', it's 'special'!;)

I was wondering what the heck I'd written later. :lol: :lol: One of my 2 A.M. Nonsensical Notes From Hell? No........it's a visual world for alot of us.

Back
Top Bottom