'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Whaoos .... I eat there weekly.. great food...

BUT IM SICK OF THE COMMERCIALS FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oi.

starsgoblue said:
Q: How many members of U2 does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. Bono holds up the light bulb, and the universe revolves around his ass

Hehe, I feel like telling jokes now.

I want to revolve around Bono's ass.

So there's these two muffins in an oven. One of them says to the other, "Oh my goodness! I think they're going to cook us!" to which the other replies, "Oh MY goodness! You're a talking muffin!"

Axver said:

Ah, from the bits I read, I suspected that's who you were! This thread is insane - I've never seen a thread grow this fast on Interference and I'm having a real hard time catching up!

I'm pissed they haven't played it. I raced home, ran into the house ... and now you guys say they've just been messing with us and lying? GRR!

PLAY THE BLOODY SONG!

Oh, you should have heard what Henry Rollins said about U2. I'm still seething.

I really don't know why we're all still here.

Kerborus said:
Actually, I'm a guy. But, that admission just got me into all three categories as well. :)

Then why does your profile say "Girl"??? :lmao:

In THAT case...

How YOU doin'??? :sexywink:

shart1780 said:
We gotta stay up till midnight guys. Then we can give up. Just one more hour.

I don't know if I can handle one more hour.

I love Bono, so just remember this is in silliness:

What do you believe in, asks God

Adam, Edge and Bono were in an airplane that crashed, They're up
in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Adam first. "What do you believe in?"
Adam replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."
God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Edge: "What do you believe in?"
Edge replies, "Well, I believe in the Gibson Explorer and that we need to save the world from boybands and that if we had made more U2 records the world would have become a better place "
God thinks for a second and says: "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses Bono. "What do you believe in?"
"I believe you're in my chair."

Good lord does it? Well, I *am* a Babyface, ya know?

I'm DOIN' pretty good Miss Tribiani!

Actually, I'm ticked and waiting for Vertigo.

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, you should have heard what Henry Rollins said about U2. I'm still seething.

I really don't know why we're all still here.

I actually don't know who this Rollins character is, just that he hates U2 and thus I'm obligated to hate him or something like that. Who is this jackass?

I hate this radio station. I've only been listening a few minutes, but the ads suck, the DJs suck, and the music sucks. GRR.

starsgoblue said:
I love Bono, so just remember this is in silliness:

What do you believe in, asks God

Adam, Edge and Bono were in an airplane that crashed, They're up
in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Adam first. "What do you believe in?"
Adam replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."
God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Edge: "What do you believe in?"
Edge replies, "Well, I believe in the Gibson Explorer and that we need to save the world from boybands and that if we had made more U2 records the world would have become a better place "
God thinks for a second and says: "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses Bono. "What do you believe in?"
"I believe you're in my chair."

Hehehe! Cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom