U2 on Chris Evans Interview uploaded & Take Me Higher updated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
hey guys- thought you might enjoy hearing this interview from way back when.... 2000, right as ATYCLB was released! It was on Chris Evan's radio show, it's a pretty funny interview. I uploaded it to my webpage.

Also, not sure if you've ever looked around but I have some goodies up there. This thing takes up so much time that I want to make sure enough people get something out of it!

Enjoy!

Olive
www.u2takemehigher.com
p.s. It's in the "song of the week/multimedia" section.

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

thanks Chris

you're 1 of 24 pl who said anything
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-10-2002).]

I finished listening to it, but I've been rolling on the floor laughing for a while. Thanks so much olive, that was great, you've made my day.

Boo to the ungrateful ones.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I am forever indebted to you for the unbelievable version of 'Tomorrow' that I downloaded from your site! The site ROCKS!Keep up the work!Advertise more!

Your site is GREAT Carrie.

The love and hard work you put into it is so apparent. And I'll second that about the version of Tomorrow-it's SO beautiful-everyone needs to have it.
smile.gif

Thanks for being so GENEROUS in sharing your site with all of us.

EEEEEK! Girl, you just made my morning. And y'know why? Cuz I downloaded that Stevie Wonder "Higher Ground" song which I adored from the intro music at the shows...and have been wanting to hear ever since! *dances in chair at office grinning like a maniac*

Now, I just have to put on Sgt. Pepper's and an Elevation boot and my vicarious concert experience will be complete.
biggrin.gif

Thanks! Great site!

-sula

Back
Top Bottom