U2 influence on heroes season finale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coach

War Child
`
Hey all I was reading the season info for NBC's heroes, and the season finale is called....

"How to stop an exploding man"

It sorta ringed a bell... maybe just a coincidence, though it was funny though.

I was looking at a maintenance manual today for a wood sander at the manufacturing plant I work in. One of the chapters reads "How to dismantle the drive belt". I wonder if that's a subtle reference too.

I was thinking about getting my brakes fixed as well as paying for a ticket before my next pay day and I thought to myself "How should I pay for these right away"

I think it was a U2 reference..

Zootlesque said:
I was looking at a maintenance manual today for a wood sander at the manufacturing plant I work in. One of the chapters reads "How to dismantle the drive belt". I wonder if that's a subtle reference too.

I'm sure it was. What else could it possibly be?

The weatherman said today was going to be a "Beautiful Day."

My friend was using a swatter. I said, "What're you trying to hit?" He pointed and said, "The Fly."

Must be U2 fans.

Yesterday, I caught the number 3 tram. It had advertising on its sides that featured multiple images of the sun. The sun rises every morning.

It had to be a reference to The Three Sunrises. Whoever's designing ads for Melbourne's trams loves U2!

:lol: at this thread.

I can't WAIT until I'm 40 ... then I can go around for a whole year bragging about how U2 wrote a song for my birthday! :hyper:

my friend gave my other friend a lemon once...it must be a U2 reference, because really, who the hell just eats lemons?

I put lemon pieces down my garbage disposal and chop them all up. It makes it smell much better.

And yet I don't think I'm destroying U2 by destroying a lemon, even though it's obviously a reference.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom