U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• War

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Best of 80-90

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Best of 90-00

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
well, the much loves (and much hated!) pop got the boot with 11 votes. best of 90-00 came in second with seven votes.

we had a great turnout this time with 40 votes, that's awesome! keep voting guys, or i may cut out your tongue.

No, because UABRS must live. For that reason, I'm abstaining from voting until later.

Achtung Baby is the worst of the bunch and it has a good shot at being booted, so it's got my vote.

Even though AB is in the lead for the moment and I don't mind seeing it go, I'm also gonna wait a bit more before voting. There are some covers I want to keep competing. UABRS and the Best Of's aren't allowed to go. :no:

C ya later!

Marty

Axver said:
And yes, just what's so bad about the buffaloes?
they're certainly more aesthetically pleasing than a silhouette of an 80s mullet bono* hugging a white flag amist a gaudy orange-red background!

* i have nothing against 80s mullet bono or mullets in general.

KhanadaRhodes said:

they're certainly more aesthetically pleasing than a silhouette of an 80s mullet bono* hugging a white flag amist a gaudy orange-red background!

Now I always thought that was a microphone stand ... and the background is eerie. It's so appropriate. Mullet Bono = Best Bono.

Nooooooooooooooooooo...AB has 9 votes, best of 1990-2000 has 10 - can't we get AB another vote from somewhere, I don't want to be having to vote for this one all the way to the final :(

People, I don't care what you vote for, just as long as it's not UABRS! I love the buffaloes, but if they must go to save UABRS, so be it. But vote for AB!

okay peeps, we've got one in first place by only one vote, with two more right behind in a tie for second.

i plan on keeping this open for just a couple more hours, until a somewhat more clear-cut winner is there. even though i know i'm not doing the counting so there's no worries of miscounting, i don't want people in an uproar because something won by one vote or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom