The Official "Stuck in a Moment" appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starvinmarvin said:

Actually, the acoustic version is far inferior. Bono's vocals are WAY more impassioned on the real version.

haha... it's exactly the same vocal... you just can hear it clearly without all that BritneyNoise from the album version...

they performed an odd piano based version of the song with a few guitar licks from bono at the rehersal in LA...even though they struggled the tune is just so beautiful...i agree with irvine...it's just such a great campfire melody

Okay...
I'm alone on this but...

I DON'T LIKE STUCK IN A MOMENT

too much "poppy" and predictable. It's the song I less like from the 1-8 tracks from ATYCLB. Yeah, I even prefer Elevation or Wild Honey.

starvinmarvin said:

You're right...any song that doesn't have a good video can't be worth listening to.

I'm just saying I don't like the video.

the song is ok enough.

I like the videos - Bono looks hawt in the one, and the other one is funny. :wink:

As for the song, I'd been down on it for a while, and don't care for the live version, but I recently listened to the album version and was reminded what a great melody it is.

There's something about the chorus that's just brilliant. Something about the melody line, and the rhythm ... I don't know. It's just really great.

If you don'y like "Stuck In A Moment" then you need to get your ears checked. IT's got the best melody U2 has ever come up with, and it's got soul.

starvinmarvin said:
If you don'y like "Stuck In A Moment" then you need to get your ears checked. IT's got the best melody U2 has ever come up with, and it's got soul.

uh, yeah.:yawn:

Back
Top Bottom