That Rimmel Commercial and "Do You Feel Loved?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2girlcj

War Child
So there's this Rimmel mascara commercial (oh, I think it was, or some haircare commercial?) that has a song that opens damn near exactly like "Do You Feel Loved?" and I don't know what the song is but it bugs the crap out of me.

Has anyone seen it? They play it on E! and Bravo a lot... does anyone know if that is an actual song (and who did it) or a rip off of U2 made for the commercial?

A big trend these days is when they can't get a real song they hire a crap studio band to make a rip off version of the song they wanted. There's a Streets clone, and a very obvious Radiohead(the song has escaped me right now) clone in a commercial that airs here all the time.

Do Miss America said:
A big trend these days is when they can't get a real song they hire a crap studio band to make a rip off version of the song they wanted. There's a Streets clone, and a very obvious Radiohead(the song has escaped me right now) clone in a commercial that airs here all the time.

i think i've heard the streets ripoff youre talking about =\
i've heard other 'clones' too (there was a pj harvey one) mostly on the stupid car commercials.. =P

Back
Top Bottom