Stay Single ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
What's up with it , in terms of why Can't I find it on the net , being sold as new ? Did it get like a limited release or stopped being marketed ? U see I'm really after this EP , it's probably the best 2nd Single only after Please , but when I go to Amazon , for example which seems the only place I find it , It's always as :

Used and New

Never being sold as a brand new product , whereas even older singles like from AB are normally sold , and with much better prices ? Anyone can explain me this , and help me find it as new ?

P.S.: Similar situation in iTunes , some european stores u find lots of singles , all the AB singles , but no Stay ???

I don't see it many places either now that you mention it...you're after the one with Under My Skin and the live tracks right? I could upload a rip of mine but that won't really help if you're after the actual silver disc...

CTU2fan said:
I don't see it many places either now that you mention it...you're after the one with Under My Skin and the live tracks right? I could upload a rip of mine but that won't really help if you're after the actual silver disc...

Exactly the 5 track , with Slow Dancing / Frank / ZOOTV

It's the US , easiest version for me to buy

J_NP said:

Exactly the 5 track , with Slow Dancing / Frank / ZOOTV

It's the US , easiest version for me to buy

Mine has 6 tracks.

I just remember buying this single at a Wal-Mart way back in 1994 for around 5 dollars I think.

It was a really good bargain. The single is kind of like an EP in a sense.

And is it rare now?

Back
Top Bottom