Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Slug

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Your Blue Room

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Beach Sequence

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
The never-ending album continues, after booting Always Forever Now (17 votes).

For this album, polls will remain open only 24 hours. But let's face it, probably not a full 24 hours.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Slug
- Your Blue Room
- Beach Sequence

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Slug is nice, yeah, we get it, but no way should it continue from here. It's not half the song Your Blue Room is, and it's not as gorgeous as Beach Sequence.

This is the worst poll ever. I love all three of these songs.

I'm swayed towards voting for Your Blue Room, but I won't vote until I've played all three.

Man, I totally missed round nine.... not that my vote would've saved Always Forever Now :sigh:

At this point I'm holding off my vote just to see which way things will swing. I'm tempted to vote for Your Blue Room though. Not that I don't love Your Blue Room, but... I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE :sad:

Upon listening to all three tracks, this has got to be Your Blue Room. It's great, but it just doesn't quite have the beauty of Slug or Beach Sequence.

phillyfan26 said:
Slug

Beach Sequence should be the winner here. It's better than Slug and YBR.

Wrong, Sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by you, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera..."Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal!

Lose.jpg

:wink:

Diemen said:
Yup. I need to catch up to all you postwhores somehow. :D

Just come along to a few setlist parties and get in a flamewar about whether or not U2 should be playing WOWY. You'll gain 1,000 posts in no time. :wink:

If Slug doesn't win, well ... that will just be sad, people. Very, very sad.

Why are we killing off the best song on Passengers besides Miss Sarajevo?

Damn you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom