Program alert: Bono on Monday's Oprah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
Bono's shopping trip with Oprah will be on Monday's Oprah. He'll also be performing with Alicia Keys. Look out though, I think she's going to have Kanye West on that same show.

They went meeting Kanye in the Motorola store.... he shows off his Beautiful Day ringtone and takes a picture with Bono.... :)

Sorry. Bono and Keys did a good job on the song though. A variation of the Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush duet, Don't Give Up.

:cool: Thanks MrPryck2U
Finally I'll be able to see this. It was pre-empted by the baseball playoffs, here, when it first aired. :madwife: I even took the time off to see it, but it didn't air. :madspit:
*setting vcr, just in case*

KhanadaRhodes said:
i only caught part of this last time it was on. thanks :)

oh crap, did i just admit to watching this? oh well :giggle:

Khan? :ohmy:

Don't forget its on again today!!! Oprah!

Also U2 stuff in this months Rolling Stone.
top 100 songs:
12 "Read My Mind" [Song]
The Killers
A shimmering singalong about love in the sticks. Ever wonder what Bono would sound like if he grew up in Vegas.

86 "The Saints are Coming" [Song]
Green Day and U2
Billie Joe Armstrong and Bono rescue a tune from Scottish punk band the Skids and turn it into a redemption song for New Orleans. Also, check the live recording from the Superdome.

An sales rep. in Glamour Magazine stated that Beautiful Day got her through child birth drug free. :ohmy:

In Us magazine a picture of Billy Joe and his son in Hawaii on the beach. And quite a few celebrities who came to see the show such as Heather Locklear, David Spade among others.

And advertising for Product Red as well.

U2 stuff sure gets around!

Last edited:
This episode is beyond great! :heart:

I so LOVE what they are doing.

I just ran off to The Gap a week ago at Mall of America and dug out the last of the red pins. I pin it at the neckline of my t-shirts (like Christy Turlington did on the show), and then people ask me about them. Also got the green leather bracelet that has the red bead on it. I keep hoping to find the Converse shoes with the mud cloth. I thought for sure they'd have them at Mall of America but no dice.

My only complaint, I wish the show had been twice as long!! (at least) I found a link related to "Oprah after the show", the discussion she had about her day with Bono 06:49 minutes long. Especially at the end of her conversation she talks about Bono and her ride in the car! Don't miss it!!!

Oprah talks about driving Bono to Chicago's Magnificent Mile.
http://www.oprah.com/tows/after/tows_after_landing.jhtml
scroll to the bottom of page where it says "Oprah's day with Bono" watch it now.

Last edited:
thankyou said:
I just ran off to The Gap a week ago at Mall of America and dug out the last of the red pins. I pin it at the neckline of my t-shirts (like Christy Turlington did on the show), and then people ask me about them.
great idea :up: i bought a ton of pins this past weekend and threw them in the goodie bags i was making friends for christmas. i was pleasantly surprised how many people could tell exactly what it was for right away and didn't have to read the card attached :up:

i also grabbed a bracelet and shirt for myself.

KhanadaRhodes said:

great idea :up: i bought a ton of pins this past weekend and threw them in the goodie bags i was making friends for christmas. i was pleasantly surprised how many people could tell exactly what it was for right away and didn't have to read the card attached :up:

i also grabbed a bracelet and shirt for myself.

I love the bracelet, and the pins seem to go with so many clothing items. I even pinned one of them on my One bracelet.

Back
Top Bottom