Pandora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Disciple

New Yorker
I don't know if this should b moved 2 another 4rum, but have U guys heard of Pandora Internet Radio? U type in Ur fave artist or song and it will play continuous music of theirs and similar/related artists. I just launched the browser 4 the first time ever and it's not a greatest hits radio station by any means, it's playing WIRE....

It's been followed now by Robert Plant's "I Believe".... but whether U agree with the choice or not, U can VOTE whether it's a good match or not. Check it out:

www.pandora.com

pleaseeeeeeeeee write out words! ugh i hate it! its like that text message from "bono" that i get at the concert for joining the one campaign... "thx 4 joining the one campaign, u can make a difference" its like bono got text messaging lessons from a middle schooler

With all due respect, if U don't like it, U just better check the threads, cuz if they're started by me, they're gonna all b written like this..... so U can just get lost. :wink:

The Disciple said:
With all due respect, if U don't like it, U just better check the threads, cuz if they're started by me, they're gonna all b written like this..... so U can just get lost. :wink:

Prince, is that U?

:lol:

funny i posted a thread about this very site months ago in the music on the internet forum..

one of the things that bugs me about this site is if you vote you don't like several songs (not sure exactly how many) it won't allow you to pass to the next song. Apparently there is limit to how many songs you can pass on per hour...

If you live in the states, don't forget to sign Pandora's petition. Congress (RIAA) has placed streaming fees on sites like Pandora that make internet Radio almost obsolete because of the operating cost.

I recommend looking into it. Fortunately, I live in Canada where the music Gustapo aren't waiting around every corner, but if sites like Pandora lose US business then they'll probably end up shutting down.

~A.j.~

The Disciple said:
so U can just get lost. :wink:

Okay, I understand where europop2005 is coming from, because it can be annoying to read "text speak" on message boards. I don't think europop2005 was being that rude in making a simple request, as you may not have realized that it can be difficult for others to read posts like that...but that was just incredibly rude of you.

1. Yes, it is the wrong forum.

2. I know that there has been discussion on Pandora in the past.

3. Once again, that was mean.

Therefore, I'm closing this thread.

In all honesty though, you seriously may want to avoid "text speak" because it really does turn people off, and I've found that people are often less likely to read what people say when they post it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom