Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's no secret that u2, is soaring high tonight,
it's no secret that there fans are in the dumps this time right now,
they say the mighty mcguiness, wants that dough in his hand,
They say that now we want our leak by this this oh so soon moon,
we'll pay your much wanted cash, by real soon

What Interference feels like presently:

I wanna download, I want to play
I wanna tear down the walls
That hold the album inside.
I wanna click now
And touch the songs
But the leaks have no existence.

I wanna feel Magnificent in my ears
I see the embargo
Disappear without a trace.
I wanna take shelter
From my growing insanity
But the leaks have no existence

We're still clawing our fucking eyes out
Fucking eyes out.
And when I log-in
To Interference
I STILL SEE NO LEAK!

My life is a wreck, and my real-life relationships turn to rust.
We're beaten and blown by the embargo
Trampled in blue crack
I'd listen to some songs
That sound really awesome

We're still clawing our fucking eyes out
Fucking eyes out.
And when I log-in
To Interference
I STILL SEE NO LEAK!

haha. yeah i've heard of what if sports. IMO, this blows that out of the water. if you're interested, I can show you what exactly it's about sometime. i've got no open spots in my league but there are others out there and you might find it cool, or just a bit much. it's very different, i think. I do remember Hardball Dynasty, but never played it. I've read about it though.

Price is money. Hoch i think will be okay, just needs some more time...more of a #2/3 than #1 like people thought he could be. Reminds me a bit of Pelfrey in the same regard. Niemann is caught in limbo. Too many arms in that system. stacked. Erv Lriano and Floyd are nice for sure. I've been trying to buy low on Homer Bailey... i think once he gets out of Cinci he'll be much like Floyd. He has too good stuff not to succeed, but, for every prodigy there's a million flameouts. Ryan Anderson, if you remember him.

For every can't-miss prospect that makes it, there are 5 that do not. Bailey is an interesting case....and, considering Volquez's success, you'd think that Bailey could mirror that....

Hoch should be a solid 2 or 3 for me. I have so many guys to freeze at low prices that I'll have $$$ for Halladay or CC, preferably the former.

I am not comparing HBD to what you are talking about, at all, but it is pretty time consuming and you must be a baseball dork to play it, and a bigger dork to do well at it. But, yeah, I'd like to see what you're talking about...PM, at this point? I don't want to get in the way of all of these wonderfully witty puns.

For every can't-miss prospect that makes it, there are 5 that do not. Bailey is an interesting case....and, considering Volquez's success, you'd think that Bailey could mirror that....

Hoch should be a solid 2 or 3 for me. I have so many guys to freeze at low prices that I'll have $$$ for Halladay or CC, preferably the former.

I am not comparing HBD to what you are talking about, at all, but it is pretty time consuming and you must be a baseball dork to play it, and a bigger dork to do well at it. But, yeah, I'd like to see what you're talking about...PM, at this point? I don't want to get in the way of all of these wonderfully witty puns.

the thing with volquez is very odd. in texas, they tried to alter his mechanics which led to the inconsistent performances. in Cinci they said hey, go for it however you want and he was awesome. with Bailey, they are constantly tinkering what he's doing. it's odd that they'd let Volquez do whatever and Bailey not...so thats why i think he needs a change of scenery.

i'll shoot you a PM in a few...burgers just about ready, so gotta eat that first and then i'll show you/ give you an idea with what i'm doing. and yeah i know HBD is a totally different animal. baseball is simply the best.

this is stupid lol. I mean you download them, but you have to rename them to ".zip"
and them extract them (and guess the password protecting the files).

Jesus some people love to make fun of us :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom