New Video & France Interview next Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
Just watching CD:UK on TV and the interview with U2 in the South of France was with Cat Deeley for CD:UK.

They showed a small bif of the interview which will be shown in full next saturday along with the Vertigo video.

Cheers,
Ji,

Oh boy...Can I second it too? (Tina here)...I live in Albany, NY (US) and MTV has basically stopped caring about U2, except for the one or 2 days the band spends on shows to promote ana lbum. The stuff that is likely to be shown in the Oct 21 show will likely be nothing comapared to what you've got. seriously. MTV US hardly ever plays music videos any more. Even in the dawn of the TRL era U2 were basically gone. If mainsreram commercail radio and MTV were the guage of popularity in the US, U2 would not exist. That's why they are spending all this reported $17 mil on promotion this time around. You canb bet that 90% of this money is earmarked for the US markets.

If my profile deosn't tell my addy..mail me at: Spindle40@hotmail.com

I'd pay for postage! etc. I used to have a Propaganda penpal who lived in Liverpool but we lost contact after the the last tour...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

No - actually Jordan still belongs to Ali and Bono!

You must ask their permission first. :ohmy:

Hopefully, they would find Herco's comments as funny as others here.

Personally, as a mother with a teenage daughter, I don't find the comments funny. :eyebrow:

Elevate yourselves.... :yes:

Oh yeah - thanks, Jim, for the info on CDUK.

Hopefully someone will tape it and/or provide us with a link for it.

At least a synopsis of what U2 talked about and picture stills from the interview. :wink:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:hug:

Back
Top Bottom