most prized U2 related posession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it possible to own a hug and kiss on the cheek from Bono?

No? Then I guess I'll say my photographic evidence of the hug. :wink:

honestly, and this isn't a glib comment, my memories and feelings upon hearing their records at certain points in my life, both happy and sad. Their records have been constant companions to me over the last 25 years, good times and bad. Also the memories of great live shows. All my material "posessions" (and i have a silly amount!) pale into insignificance in the face of these feelings...

Live cd & dvd collection, and my old (out of print) cd singles.

1000549xy9.jpg

Maddy being pulled onstage in Hawaii, and the whole show/experience. Videos & pics of said event. And my picture of Maddy & Bono from an Edun event.

So, wait...hold on a second. Are you so obsessed with One Tree Hill because you own that single and you're proud of it, or do you own that single because you're so obsessed with One Tree Hill? :scratch:

You may have to do some soul-searching to answer this one.

LemonMelon said:
So, wait...hold on a second. Are you so obsessed with One Tree Hill because you own that single and you're proud of it, or do you own that single because you're so obsessed with One Tree Hill? :scratch:

You may have to do some soul-searching to answer this one.

:lol:

That was my 21st birthday present. My 21st birthday was less than 2 months ago. I think I've been known for my One Tree Hill obsession just a wee bit longer. :wink:

I have some cool stuff like store displays from Tower Records, including a big one from The Joshua Tree release, but I think visiting the actual Joshua Tree in the middle of the desert and just sitting there for awhile in the silence was cooler than anything I have.

Axver said:

:lol:

That was my 21st birthday present. My 21st birthday was less than 2 months ago. I think I've been known for my One Tree Hill obsession just a wee bit longer. :wink:

While I disagree with Axver on a lot of topics ("One" - ya know ya love it! :sexywink: ) I do agree on his love of "One Tree Hill". I have this single too (just not framed). It's a very powerful song, beautifully performed. That song makes JT.

well i have a few:

1. COEXIST headband that Bono used in Detroit 1 Vertigo
2. Drumstick from Bono in Detroit Vertigo 2
3. original 7"inch U2 3
4. Original 7"inch 11 O'Clock Tick Tock single

chrissybaby said:
honestly, and this isn't a glib comment, my memories and feelings upon hearing their records at certain points in my life, both happy and sad. Their records have been constant companions to me over the last 25 years, good times and bad. Also the memories of great live shows. All my material "posessions" (and i have a silly amount!) pale into insignificance in the face of these feelings...
\

My thoughts exactly!!!

AchtungDude said:
My own "The Edge Signature Stratocaster".

PB240001.jpg

:drool:

I'd take that guitar, put on some white pickups/tone/volume controls and have my own "David Gilmour Signature Stratocaster."

Back
Top Bottom