MDH Documentary "One Dollar Diary" on The Independant Film Channel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DoctorGonzo

War Child
6:15am EST Sunday morning

2:15am Monday.

2pm Monday afternoon

Enjoy.

Lots of Bono content.
smile.gif

Hey doctor, how've you been? Yeah I saw that already, but ran outta of tape, the best part is the Spanish Sex Pistols, have you seen it? Anyways thanks for the reminder I'll set the tape now.

Blarg to not getting the independant film channel.
i still don't see why they didn't put that damn thing on the mdh dvd!

and speaking of which, is there any chance of somehow seeing that whole documentary about william gibson that bono was in?

Hey doctor, how've you been?

OK, I guess. Been feeling a little ill, and it's been enough to keep me out of the chat for a few days.

Yeah I saw that already, but ran outta of tape, the best part is the Spanish Sex Pistols, have you seen it?

Yeah! That part had me on the floor laughing. Bono's "Evil Mexican" voice was hilliarious.
tongue.gif

Do you know if he speaks Spanish? What languages does he speak? Cause like I've heard a lot of bootlegs where he goes into other languages, some I can't translate but the ones I've been able to are a little misguiding. See there are some where I can see him just asking someone before show time and learning it. Others sound spur of the moment and are a lot more complicated that gives the idea that he actually knows a bit of the language.
Ex. listen to Popmart Sao Paulo 98.

P.S. hope you're feeling better

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 09-30-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom