LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care at this point. I need some excitement, even it's bogus.

Wow, that's sad. :reject:
So do the other 315 of us. Don't worry. :wink:

The trick is to pretend that rumors are being told by Bono. Then you'll never get upset if they turn out to be a house of lies.
:lmao:
He eats puppies, I'm telling you.

EDIT: Holy...I went from Acrobat to War Child in about 2 or 3 days! I need to get away from this place. :crazy:

Well guys, we've got more in-depth reviews coming tomorrow.

And some extra tracks coming if not tomorrow then later this week.

Future's bright.:heart:

you guys remind me of cartman waiting for the wii to get released

maybe you should freeze yourselves or something

It might happen, it is nice to get a little excited about something..whether it's true or not who knows...but one can really seriously hope!:hyper:

It's so funny; we have 246 posts in this thread about the radio play rumour. Atu2 only has 9 posts and this is where the rumour originated!

Just for the record, my parrot wasn't allowed out of his cage today because he lied about the leak yesterday.

I have under 40 posts,does that make me less than?I have followed this band religiously since 1984.:doh:

I don't think so...I have 1,700 something honestly I only really post here when an album comes out so I don't even know how I got that many posts.. :lol:

I guess I was busy posting away when HTDAAB came out..:lol:

I have under 40 posts,does that make me less than?I have followed this band religiously since 1984.:doh:

I have around 250 posts in 9 years, which is an average of about 28 posts a year. I guess I'm less than, too, even though I can sing every lyric to every U2 song and accurately hum probably every layer of sound in every U2 song known to mankind. :wave:

Edit: Oh, look, this was my 250th post!

It's so funny; we have 246 posts in this thread about the radio play rumour. Atu2 only has 9 posts and this is where the rumour originated!

there is also no "leakwatching" thread at atu2. it seems that they don´t want to have this, even they are monitored by so called interscope guys. but we should think optimistic and trust this guy. it can makes our monday;)

Just for the record, my parrot wasn't allowed out of his cage today because he lied about the leak yesterday.
Good for you! I hope you denied him food as well...the traitor deserves it.
:wink:
EDIT: Oh, and don't let him listen to the leak for at least three days after it's out.

You're right, post amounts don't give total credibility. I'm just saying that a lot people are taking these rumours as gold. The fact is, we don't know these people, not even the people on atu2 know them.

I have around 250 posts in 9 years, which is an average of about 28 posts a year. I guess I'm less than, too, even though I can sing every lyric to every U2 song and accurately hum probably every layer of sound in every U2 song known to mankind. :wave:

Edit: Oh, look, this was my 250th post!

the strings to Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes... GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom