LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the informant, "stations would be Today FM, 2FM and local stations SPIN, BEAT KCLR etc."

You guys do know that this is still a rumour, and hasn't been officialy confirmed right?
If it is true, anyone know what quality we can get, if we have someone in Ireland recording a digital radio broadcast 24/7?

Posts just seem to get buried in the nonsense :lol: I tried explaining in the previous leak thread that album sampler promo discs have been sent to radio stations (from my understanding), tracks will be played this week, I doubt the entire album will "leak" before the Japan / Ireland releases. So at least 5-6 tracks including GOYB will be getting airplay. It would make sense that Irish Radio would get the first OK.

IMO

Anyone remember how epic these threads were back when we all thought the torrent was "out there" under a fake name and we had to find it? :lol:

If Interscope was trying to preempt the leak, why wouldn't they release it to itunes instead of the radio? To me, that seems to have financially advantages over to a radio release.

Posts just seem to get buried in the nonsense :lol: I tried explaining in the previous leak thread that album sampler promo discs have been sent to radio stations (from my understanding), tracks will be played this week, I doubt the entire album will "leak" before the Japan / Ireland releases. So at least 5-6 tracks including GOYB will be getting airplay. It would make sense that Irish Radio would get the first OK.

IMO
Can you really stop cutting our imagination and hope? :lol:

The informant said this:

2FM would be the obvious choice to me...

Greetings from a U2Starter
Anything about playing the whole album, or just a few tracks?

stay glued to the pirate bay.... diditleak.co.uk and perhaps Google Blog Search.....
It's not on Did It Leak, but I think I saw it on whythehelldidntitleakyet.co.uk.

:wink:

Anything about playing the whole album, or just a few tracks?

It's not on Did It Leak, but I think I saw it on whythehelldidntitleakyet.co.uk.

:wink:

I think it is unreasonable to play all the tracks. Maybe a collection of 5-6 songs. A leak is inevitable anyway and it might come any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom