JT Demos now available?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the sound legit to me. The first one is obviously an early version of Walk to the Water, and the 6th one a demo of Race Against Time, though i judge that solely upon the file name. The others sound pretty cool though. I'd liek to here the whole thing.

This was being discussed a little while back in the MP3 forum here...

forum.interference.com/showthread.php?threadid=95082&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

There is also an interesting story at the link below detailing how these samples from the demos may have leaked.

u2depot.com/misc_jtdemo.html

I'm 99.9% sure they are legit, but I dont think the full songs are in circulation, just those 7 30 second or so clips.

Maybe one day :)

They are definately U2. What the source of them is exactly is up in the air. To me they dont sound like they are off the mixing board. They sound like an audience mic taping, IE a soundcheck of some type and not right off the mixing console in the studio.

The full versions are not circulating, I doubdt they ever will.

Thanks a lot Electrical Voice! :up:

I really like Diamond Store. Maybe someday U2 could try to work on those songs again like they just did with City Of Blinding Lights from the Pop sessions. That would be awesome! :yes:

Last edited:
Also "Tell them the story" reminds of Desire...
"Dance With Me Baby" is kinda like a foetus of "She' s Gonna Blow Your House Down"
(especially the last sentence...)
Joy to all

Back
Top Bottom