is u2 your favorite band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Buckeye

Babyface
just wondering? i've been a fan since april and i have to say they are making the climb to the top for me(still like creed a little bit better)

I like U2 but there's a better group called 3 for me that's just now breaking out!

ya creed is way better than u2 but u2 is good but still cant compare u2 to creed i say give u2 some more years and weel see what they can do.creed rocks ya all, but i do like achtung baby.
bono ya know what i mean

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

They're my favorite "active" group, but if Led Zep were still around It'd be a tough call.

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

I haven't listened to anything else in 12 years, but..ummm... no, not really.

------------------

8295800.jpg

***Sparky's Whore***

U2??? Aren?t those guys supposed to be old right now?

I totally love u2!!!
I would die for U2!!!

------------------
beLIEve

well.....they're good but they can't dance very well. N Sync rules!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

U2?? Man that band sucks...I'm going to take back all 35 of my cd's, my stick, my programs and t-shirts from every tour I've been to, my dvd, my video tapes and even my crappy concert pics that never turn out and tell the that I can't stand their awful music!!

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 10-26-2001).]

Originally posted by shaun vox:
ya creed is way better than u2 but u2 is good but still cant compare u2 to creed i say give u2 some more years and weel see what they can do.creed rocks ya all, but i do like achtung baby.
bono ya know what i mean

It's more like, you can't compare Creed to U2! and give Creed a few more years, because U2 has been around longer! LOL!
Not dissing Creed...I like them OK, but...

YES, U2 IS MY FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!

Well yee haw!! This is my 100TH post!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited 10-26-2001).]

rolleyes.gif

I don't see how anyone could like U2.. Bono is such a windbag "blah blah blah" I wish he would just go away and stay away. Move to Antarctica and not bother us any more. My pet hamster could play all their songs better than they do!
mad.gif

Ok, this is just about the dumbest thread I have seen and I don't think I have ever heard a worse band than "Creed".
mad.gif
Disgusting wannabes from way back. God is that singer trying to sound like Eddie Veddar. Blah!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 10-26-2001).]

**cass puts on some thinking music**
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away..."
Give it time buckeye, give it time.What happened in April? Did you see them in concert?

u2 is best. outkast close behind. creed still bad

~rougerum

[This message has been edited by rougerum (edited 10-26-2001).]

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Ewwwww!!
mad.gif
People actually like U2?!?! Gross!

:x I know!! What is wrong with some people!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

U2 is number one, but the Mexican Rock band Caifanes, (now known as Jaguares - even though they haven't yet matched their past glory) is a very close second. I think their music is very U2 influenced. If anyone is interested, they are playing this Saturday night in Houston. I recommend their CD "La Historia" which is their greatest hits from the Caifanes era.

sorry if i offended everyone with the creed comment(next time i'll think before i type).

i think U2 is amazing. i didn't realize how powerful their music is. i recently purchased JT and AB and i am blown away. music that captures your soul and doesn't let go.

hope everyone has a good weekend!

Back
Top Bottom