Is Hands That Built America going to be released as a single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salty72

The Fly
I had heard a couple of months back that it was going to be released Feb.17 in two different formats. Anyone else hear anything regarding this?

I heard that. I'd assume it still stands. No idea as to the tracklisting or anything though.

I hope it is... although I think March 17 would be an auspicious release date, but as always with U2, the sooner the better.( except when it comes to concerts ending and them leaving the building/continent)

i hope so!

:dance:

oh wait, i'm broke, i can't buy cd singles...i can't believe i had to buy a 60 dollar cd for anthropology class...that and a 50 dollar non-hardcover text book--that was the used price...

SkeeK said:
I heard that. I'd assume it still stands. No idea as to the tracklisting or anything though.

I'd heard those two new Staring At The Sun remixes were the B-sides for the single (I guess for one version). I haven't seen any official confirmation though...

C ya!

Marty

I remember asking this exact same question about 4 months ago.
Still no more information available.

Popmartijn said:

I'd heard those two new Staring At The Sun remixes were the B-sides for the single (I guess for one version). I haven't seen any official confirmation though...

That would make senseesnsensenns

I have no idea where it will be released :shrug: But here are some previews:

Spanish promo of the HTBA:

i-1.JPG

British DJ CD:

i-1.JPG

British acetate CD:

i-1.JPG

those sleeve covers look a lot like my current desktop wallpaper...

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom