Huh, that's Adam singing on "Endless Deep"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
Adam can be heard on the B-sides "Boomerang II" (1984) and "Endless Deep" (1983)"

http://www.u2faqs.com/songs/#25

Where is Boomerang II from, it says 1984, but from what single?

I had heard "Your Blue Room" was the only singing Adam's done. :hmm:

If it is him on "Endless Deep", he's got a nice singing voice, *I'm probably alone on that one*

:coocoo: <--that's me.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Why you posted this here? :eyebrow:

Sorry, I don't know the answer.

Questions, rumours, discussions about the new album or songs. Add your comments, reviews, etc.

I got different answers to this question, some weren't sure who was singing on "Endless Deep", but since a certain person has posted here a few times, maybe clear up something. ;)

Until the new album comes out, have to stick with albums/songs I've already heard.

I'm still kind of a newbie, (fan since 2000) there's still things I'm curious about.

Should this go in EYKIW? if so, feel free to move it mods. :)

Last edited:
I´m not sure my friends :confused: but "Endless Deep" is almost an instrumental Song ( well, at least the version I have, from "Best of 1980-1990 and B-sides" ). Also it´s not a 100% weird thing to hear Adam´s vocals. I have Loreley 1983 DVD ( if you´re a casual fan, YOU MUST GET THIS CONCERT, by far the best of War Tour 1983, 5 songs included on "Under A Blood Red Sky" LP ;) ) and Adam´s Backing vocals are clearly audible, and the camera shot him sometimes singing during songs like "I Will Follow", "Twilight" and others :adam:

Peace :wave:

thrillme said:

Questions, rumours, discussions about the new album or songs. Add your comments, reviews, etc.

Uh, I thought it was songs from the new album. I mean that's why we have EYKIW and WTAHAN. :huh: If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

By the way Edge was also on EYKIW today also. :up:

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:

Uh, I thought it was songs from the new album. I mean that's why we have EYKIW and WTAHAN. :huh: If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

By the way Edge was also on EYKIW today also. :up:

Hmm, no need to apologize, I'm very guilty of posting off topic, I'm not quite sure where to post some things, but that was mostly at another board, and the only time the mods stepped in, was when people were being abusive.

I'm still a little confused about lemonade stand and the green room. there see, going off topic. *slaps hand*.

thrillme said:

I had heard "Your Blue Room" was the only singing Adam's done. :hmm:

Adam doesn't sing on "Your Blue Room"; that's Bono. Adam speaks a few lines at the end of the song, but I wouldn't call this singing.:wink:

Adam sings on a few different live versions of When Love Comes To Town. I couldn't tell you exactly what shows though. And he sings better than Larry. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom