Hilarious flinching Adam on zoo tv dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FullonEdge2

Refugee
Near the end of "Daddy's gonna pay..." right before the cannons start shooting zoo tv money into the crowd, the camera shows Adam playing in the background. Watch closely right when the first cannon shots go off and you will see Adam experience a major spasm, almost as if he wasn't expecting a cannon to go off and maybe thinking someone had fired a gun.

Ive known about this but when i watch it on TV i cant see it.

Thats wot ya get Adam when you miss the previous show.

Screwtape2 said:
Anyone notice that Adam's scare is shown from a different angle on the DVD than on the VHS?

I prefer the close up on the VHS version. ;)

I noticed in the first viewing of the DVD.

For me it's the one thing that confirms that they did re-edit the video. Any more differences to the VHS?

U2FanPeter said:

I noticed in the first viewing of the DVD.

For me it's the one thing that confirms that they did re-edit the video. Any more differences to the VHS?
Watch Mysterious Ways again on the VHS and DVD, most differences over there. Example: When Bono takes off his glasses, clearly on the VHS, on the DVD shot from another angle, from behind.

OpperGoeroe said:

Watch Mysterious Ways again on the VHS and DVD, most differences over there. Example: When Bono takes off his glasses, clearly on the VHS, on the DVD shot from another angle, from behind.

And I noticed right before EBTTRT when he changed in the rugby channel on the VHS the crowd went wild as soon as he changed to the rugby channel and on the DVD when he changed to the rugby channel the crowed was almost silent until Bono said something...

Adam looks hilarious!:lol:

The VHS was a re-edit of the original pay-per-view special (trimmed for run-time and losing TTTYAAW), so it's not surprising that the DVD is a re-edit of the VHS.

Even the sleeve is different.

I liked Bono smiling on the VHS better than the face-forward look on the DVD

Another funny "Adam spazzing out" on the Zoo DVD is during 'Tryin to Throw...' when Bono takes the stage late, and Adam doesn't know where he is, and starts looking around frantically for him. Meanwhile, Larry is cracking up b/c Bono is late... good stuff

Back
Top Bottom