Does anyone know for sure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shopgirl144

Babyface
I'm new to the message board, but I have a question which I am sure has come up before.

Does anyone know if U2 (Bono, Adam, Edge, Larry) go into this message board and read posts? Has anyone of the members posted a message? Does anyone know for sure?

I'm just curious.

typhoon said:
WE HAD FAKE EDGE

SUCK IT, ZOOTOPIA

Actually, the person who was Fake Edge is alive and well at Zootopia now from what I understand. So, I guess we can suck it now.

HelloAngel said:

Actually, the person who was Fake Edge is alive and well at Zootopia now from what I understand. So, I guess we can suck it now.

The only thing is, he's now half blind from trying to read the visual atrocity that is Zootopia. :yikes:

HelloAngel said:

but Zootopia still blows:madwife::angry:

but if the boys DID go to a message board they would choose this one:yes: cause we are all so damn cool...:nerd:

:lmao:

Apparently there was a bit of drama at zootopia this week and fake edge decided to 'leave'. BTW, he also claims he could still post here if he wants to, but chooses not to. Wah-ev. :rolleyes:

U2dork said:
Apparently there was a bit of drama at zootopia this week and fake edge decided to 'leave'. BTW, he also claims he could still post here if he wants to, but chooses not to. Wah-ev. :rolleyes:

drama:love:

ooooh I am so hurt by fake edge:rolleyes:

:wink:

drama.gif

kellyahern said:

drama :drool:

The funny part was how a lot of people on zootopia begged him not to leave :giggle:.

Well, I can understand that. I like a good drama queen once in a while. :yes: :wink:

HelloAngel said:
RATS.

Dismantled said:
but if the boys DID go to a message board they would choose this one:yes: cause we are all so damn cool...:nerd:
Seriously, Edge'd be all like, "Where the fuck is my keychain? And how come you never get the setlists right? This place blows."

typhoon said:

Seriously, Edge'd be all like, "Where the fuck is my keychain? And how come you never get the setlists right? This place blows."

:lmao:

so do the people on Zootopia realize that Fake Edge is indeed Fake Edge?

U2dork said:

I thought it was pretty funny that someone finally decided to confront him about being fake edge. :lmao: It looks like he might actually have to come back here because he's on the verge of being banned from there. :lol:

AtomicBono said:
so do the people on Zootopia realize that Fake Edge is indeed Fake Edge?
Are you suggesting there may be a Fake Fake Edge on the loose?

typhoon said:

Are you suggesting there may be a Fake Fake Edge on the loose?

Well. You never know these days, do you? I mean, Fake Edge has become somewhat of a U2 fansite celebrity. I could understand someone wanting to, you know, get 15 minutes of internet fame, even if it meant posing as someone posing as a guitarist for a Venus punk rock band from Duluth :wink:

Back
Top Bottom