death bears defend american shores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
i see your brothers from the chicago area repelled a swarm of vikings from the shores of lake michigan, it must have been a bloody fight, you should be proud of the victory

biggrin.gif
Yay! Bears Win! Bears Win! Joyous news!
biggrin.gif

As you can see from this picture, the deathbears are ferocious and intimidating. We are lucky to have them on our side. They are one of our greatest allies and I salute them!

Backyard.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Vikings lost! Vikings lost!

Go Packers!!!!!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

i am pleased with my bears. but no matter what their effort is, its never enough for me. instead of what most people would have - a huge voctory party, my bears will be slaughterd publicly after the game because they didnt win by more.

btw, im a bills fan, and there management, or whoever got rid of coach phillips, flutie and antwain smith should be shot.

------------------
-death bear

Well my Cowboys lost no-thanks to Flutie and the Chargers. Needless to say, the Chargers are a good team. If Dallas ever gets their shit(e) together offensively, WATCH OUT! However, most of that is with the QB situation, because they have so many other weapons. Emmitt Smith (stud) moved into 2nd all time leading NFL rusher and will probably move into first place over Walter Payton next season. I hope "Rocket" Ismail is okay though, he sprained his knee and left the game.

Originally posted by Cow of the Seas:
i am pleased with my bears. but no matter what their effort is, its never enough for me. instead of what most people would have - a huge voctory party, my bears will be slaughterd publicly after the game because they didnt win by more.

lol!

Back
Top Bottom