Best Song Survivor: The Unforgettable Fire Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last round, Indian Summer Sky was eliminated. Six songs are vying for four spots in quarterfinals; only two more shall be eliminated. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

This is like choosing which kitten out of six very cute kittens to throw off a cliff.

I'm sorry, Promenade, but your five fellow songs are slightly fuzzier, slightly cuter kittens. :(

LemonMelon said:
Studio Bad is, honestly, my least favorite left. But I'll vote to protect Promenade.

Kill yourself!!

Axver said:
This is like choosing which kitten out of six very cute kittens to throw off a cliff.

I'm sorry, Promenade, but your five fellow songs are slightly fuzzier, slightly cuter kittens. :(

All of this.

Sometimes I forget you like Pride, Ax.

I may slag off most live versions of Pride, but I love the studio version. It's a rare example of the best version of a U2 song actually being the one everybody gets to hear, instead of some obscure performance two years later.

Kill yourself!!

He clearly just cannot appreciate such unique free form drumming. :wink:

Whoa, I thought that Promenade would be trounced in this round. So glad to see that it's not.

Promenade should be the clear choice here. It's a great track, yes. But going by similarlyu applied logic of what are great full songs and what are lesser songs/filler on *this album, Promenade is the next one to go. It's not filler, but it's also not a truly great "full" song.

Axver said:
I may slag off most live versions of Pride, but I love the studio version. It's a rare example of the best version of a U2 song actually being the one everybody gets to hear, instead of some obscure performance two years later.

Well said

LadySpinHead said:
I hate to do that, I like to commit to my vote, but yea, in the end if it makes a difference, please change my vote to Wire.

Mmmkay, will do.

Back
Top Bottom