Best and Lamest U2 video - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2002, 09:07 AM   #41
War Child

Local Time: 11:24 PM
The best U2 videos have to be:
Elevation
Stay
One (bar video)
Mysterious Ways
The Fly
The Sweetest Thing - definately
Numb - I'm addicted to this video!
The Ground Beneath Her Feet
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Even Better Than The Real Thing - no doubt about it

The worst have to be -
I Will Follow. Now In this I have to say I absolutely love the video, and I think its hilarious
Angel Of Harlem - Some of this is ok though
One - buffalo version

Old 09-15-2002, 10:00 AM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:24 PM
Best: Numb (though it really annoys me when the screen is blank for like 15 seconds!!!), One (Bar and Drag), WGRYWH

Worst: Elevation

Old 09-15-2002, 03:33 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonofire
Haven't you ever seen the One bar video? Your avatar (and mine) is a pic from it, Bono looks so pretty! I thought Angel of Harlem was a very common, if not overplayed video.

One bar has to be my favorite. It shouldn't be their best because the whole band isn't in it, so about about WTSHNN, because they are on the roof and in action. That's cool.
Yes, I have seen the version of "One" with Bono in the bar, I forgot to mention that one. And I agree with you on how he looks in there... . I've also seen the buffalo version of "One". I've never seen the drag version, though.

And I was really little when the song "Angel Of Harlem" came out, so the video for it, when that came out, I either never saw it, or if I did, I was too young to remember or even know who it was. Is there any way I can find the video? Or the drag version of "One"?

And duh, how on earth did I manage to forget "Where The Streets Have No Name"?!?! *Smacks forehead* I love that video, too. Man, how I wish I'd been there the day of the shoot for that video...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonofire
Lamest, oh there are a few I have in mind. I know some of you love Sweetest Thing but I'm with the person who didn't. It's just so cheesy and lame, and I agree with that person that he was trying to make expressions that just weren't there. He looked like such a geek too LOL. The Village People thing was a bad idea, One buffalo and AIWIY were boring because there were no U2 guys in them and they weren't good enough to stand on their own. Elevation was real cheesy with those fake feet hanging down (remember that part?) but I have to forgive that video because Evil Bono and Evil Edge were so hot!
Hmmm...well, it's your opinion...:shrugs:. Personally, I love all those videos, but you've got your reasons, so....

Angela
Old 09-15-2002, 07:25 PM   #44
Refugee

Local Time: 12:24 AM
best: one (you call it drag version, I call it berlin version)

worst: last night on earth
Old 09-16-2002, 09:03 AM   #45
Babyface

Local Time: 11:24 PM
Best Video - EBTTRT

Honorable Mention - Beautiful Day, Mysterious Ways, ISHFWILF, Sweetest Thing, New Year's Day

Lame - Angel of Harlem, One (Buffalo), Stuck (US)