Anyone else notice???? --- > DVD error

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava Adore

The Fly
Well this weekend I got a DVD player and was fiddling around with the new Boston DVD, excited to see all the extra features etc.... Anyway, on disc II where they have the promo snippets for Popmart and ZooTV, at the bottom they have- Toronto, Canada May 2001, when in fact when you play it, it's actually there TOTP performance from last year on the roof of the Clarence!
How could they make such an error??? Anyway, I am happy to have the TOTP performance rather than more Elevation footage.

Oh, and I know I am sooooo late in this, but what is this I hear about easter eggs etc... Are they worth seeking out? What's on them?

------------------
...to the mystery of all that you should ever leave behind, in time.

Hey! Don't worry about being late! You'll always be my whore!
wink.gif

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

....And I'll pull your crooked teeth! You'll be perfect just like me!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by Ava Adore:
Oh, and I know I am sooooo late in this, but what is this I hear about easter eggs etc... Are they worth seeking out? What's on them?

I would like to know this too, because I just got my DVD Player and Boston DVD, and I don't know what's up

Accessing the easter eggs depends on what type of DVD player you have. There are 2 of them. On disc 1 there is the Bonocam during Elevation. It is accessed on most DVD players by hitting enter at the end of the "making of" documentary when Bono's Fly face shows up on the Dreamchaser logo. After that you type in 1976 and Elevation will play from the bonocam only.

The other is on disc 2. Hit enter on the ? and then type in 1991. The Bonocam for Until The End Of the World then plays. Both are pretty cool. But I wish they would have put some of the songs that are missing from the show instead (Myst. Ways, Pride, People Get Ready, One).

I actually noticed this too, I was explaining to my dad where they were playing... I saw Canada then clicked and was certain they had been in Ireland for the footage being shown... I wonder if they ever found out about their little typo--we need to alert the officials
wink.gif

And thank you Blue Room I will have to check out the Bonocam
smile.gif

Originally posted by Ava Adore:
Well this weekend I got a DVD player and was fiddling around with the new Boston DVD, excited to see all the extra features etc.... Anyway, on disc II where they have the promo snippets for Popmart and ZooTV, at the bottom they have- Toronto, Canada May 2001, when in fact when you play it, it's actually there TOTP performance from last year on the roof of the Clarence!
How could they make such an error??? Anyway, I am happy to have the TOTP performance rather than more Elevation footage.

I just noticed the same thing yesterday! That footage was from the Clarence rooftop, for a while there I thought there was something wrong with my eyes!
eek.gif

------------------
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

*+*MaRiA*+*
a little girl with Spanish eyes...

Back
Top Bottom