Album name speculation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

LM is correct since LP9 does not count... :eeklaugh:

- Reach Out

- Full Circle - especially if they just did outtakes from all the other albums - mercy, xanax & wine, she's gonna blow your house down - and it would make Rubin happy since he told them they have to have songs before they go into the studio

Screw You Fans, This Is for the Casual Ones (SYFTIFTCO)

U2Babies: The Best of 1960 - 1978

Boys from MalaPride

:wink:

I think that the coolest possible thing they could do is to call it 'MAN' and come full circle from 'BOY' and then hang it up after winning another best album grammy and rocking out one final world tour called 'The Man Tour' in support of a full throttle lethal ROCK record which they claimed they would make with 'HtDAAB' but my guess is...

"Heart on a Sleeve"
"Lethal"
"Abbey Road 2"
or "Sunshine on a Dublin Field"

Buckle Up

or

To the Edge and Back Again

(I think that the new title will probably be playful like Achtung Baby because they seem to be getting tired of being so ernest and stripped down again. I look for the new album to be a sound explosion/aural overload.).

GirlsAloudFan said:
I think that the coolest possible thing they could do is to call it 'MAN' and come full circle from 'BOY' and then hang it up after winning another best album grammy and rocking out one final world tour called 'The Man Tour' in support of a full throttle lethal ROCK record which they claimed they would make with 'HtDAAB'

U2's "Man" will become huge across the Atlantic. Everyone will be talking about U2 Man. There will be reviews about U2 Man. Some will love U2 Man and praise it to the heavens. Some will hate U2 Man and call it a piece of shit. In other words, same old same old.

It's been ten minutes---I'm surprised he's not here already!

Perhaps he's thinking too hard about lingerie....:hmm:

Utoo said:
It's been ten minutes---I'm surprised he's not here already!

Perhaps he's thinking too hard about lingerie....:hmm:

:laugh: Seriously! He usually responds in like seconds!

Hmmm......Now we've gone a full hour. It's getting close to the point that one should start worrying.....:hmm:

Btw, guys I think it's time for a confession. I'm really U2Man. Why do you think he hasn't posted?

Zootlesque said:
Btw, guys I think it's time for a confession. I'm really U2Man. Why do you think he hasn't posted?

i thought you were the guy in your sig.

Back
Top Bottom