A few items....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
lol, gee thanks Bfly. actually its a church rock band and we really are kinda good. im the youngest one (18) and i get to play the electric guitar with all the neato edge effects

As I said cool gig. Rock n' roll was really born in the church! :up:

u2bonogirl said:
lol, gee thanks Bfly. actually its a church rock band and we really are kinda good. im the youngest one (18) and i get to play the electric guitar with all the neato edge effects

What kinda guitar you got, sweetpea? I didn't know you were 18...I thought you were farther along in college like me? Learned something new.

u2bonogirl said:
by the way, sorry if my posts arent intelligent enough for everythingyouknowiswrong....
im used to the free playground of pleba

Contrary to popular belief, the majority of Plebans are quite intelligent. :)

Buenos dias, mi amigo! :wink:

I hope you had beacoup of those muy bueno suenos. :laugh:

BONO SAYS HELLO - now you've done it!

Wait until all those Bono folks wake up this morning and find out that the B-man said hello while they were asleep. :ohmy:

Now I'm glad that I didn't go to sleep - it's 1:50 am in Texas right now.

I can see that we share at least one trait in common - we go to bed late and get up early. Too much in life to experience to spend too much time asleep! :dance:

Again, let me thank you, Edge, for being so considerate of us to take so much time out of your personal life to chat with us.

I know you must like this as much as we do, but I still think we need to keep our excitement a bit in check and take the time to be considerate of you, also.:hug:

Edge, I'm glad to know that you're feeling so comfortable posting here with us.

This aspect of U2 is what's kept all of us connected to you guys through ALL the years. U2 has never attempted to separate yourselves from your audience....and we can feel it. So, with you here posting with all the rest of us, it is another connection we feel in our hearts with U2, and it is a BEAUTIFUL FEELING! :hug:

cont'd

not to overpost (sorry again shaunvox) but i believe edge has exited the building.
starsgoblue, yep im 18 but i guess a mature 18. i have an ibanez guitar and bass. i HATE my guitar. i want edges. the neato one thats shaped funny that hes had forever.
hey i'll buy it off you edge!

u2bonogirl said:
not to overpost (sorry again shaunvox) but i believe edge has exited the building.
starsgoblue, yep im 18 but i guess a mature 18. i have an ibanez guitar and bass. i HATE my guitar. i want edges. the neato one thats shaped funny that hes had forever.
hey i'll buy it off you edge!

The Explorer. :drool: :up:

Edgette said:

The Explorer. :drool: :up:
yeah thats the one!!! i love that guitar. mine is a piece of crap. not the guitar model really just the certain one. im a lefty and its hard for me to get what i want. mine keeps falling apart and its really embarrasing when it loses control in front of the church and falls off me because of the darn peg for the strap. it goes out of tune all the time and the plug falls out. i have it duct taped on :reject:

I wonder if Edge can handle the popularity here.

Even moreso, I wonder if Edge can handle me pestering him about setlists. Come on over to the setlist forum, Edge!

u2bonogirl said:

yeah thats the one!!! i love that guitar. mine is a piece of crap. not the guitar model really just the certain one. im a lefty and its hard for me to get what i want. mine keeps falling apart and its really embarrasing when it loses control in front of the church and falls off me because of the darn peg for the strap. it goes out of tune all the time and the plug falls out. i have it duct taped on :reject:

I have a lefty Ibanez as well. It's crap, lol. I want to get a Fender. Or an SG. Though I haven't learned how to play guitar yet. :shifty:

Last edited:
Souly said:

Well I've said before...PLEBA's just kinda the place where things go off. We might say some silly things but we're harmless...I for one don't think I'd be able to make a peep, let alone say anything intelligible if I ever met Bono--you'd wouldn't know from what I've said. Ultimatley for me I wouldn't care if they were one eyed vermillion trolls with peg legs....but they aren't! I can appreciate the fact that a man can have a beautiful heart and be beautiful outwardly. But in the end...it's all about the heart :heart:

starsgoblue said:

I've got a red Strat...Gilmour style :wink: and a really beat up POS acoustic
i used to have a squire! eeew. i want a les paul. and i love the fenders with really thin necks.
ive been playing for not long but its a lot of fun playing leads in a band at church where we like loud music and rockin basslines

Edge - I hope you're still there and that some of us haven't scared you off.:(

Actually, I think you're sitting in front of your computer enjoying all this fracas - you and Bono are GREAT pranksters! :lmao:

But, seriously - stay with us.

And if Bono does say HELLO - would you PLEASE SAY HELLO TO HIM FROM ME! :bow:

I'm just a little leaf on the tree, a grain of sand on the shore, but Bono has guided my Heart without even knowing it for over 23 years. And it would be your random act of kindness today, Senor Edge, if you could just let Bono know that I said HELLO and THANK YOU for everything he is doing to help Africa.... gracias, mi amigo.

Anyway, Edge, take good care of yourself and your wonderful family. Spend as much time with them as you can before the tour starts next year - gather all those special memories to hold in your hearts when you must be away from each other.:hug:

And EDGE - please stay here with us. There's so many good times ahead for all of us!
- debbie (ultraviolet_love14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom