Your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was messing around with long exposures/low light photos while playing piano.

zxttdy.jpg

I think 1.5 seconds (if I tried for a lot longer you wouldn't be able to make out hands or arms at all). Here are a couple more that are slightly longer

zy7bx2.jpg

zy7cdf.jpg

Boy am I craving a Mac something fierce. They are so sexy! I really have lust for a MacBook right about now. My boyfriend has converted me. I think I was a Mac user born into a PC family. It's a problem. He has an iBook and we went to the Apple Store today to get it repaired and I saw the MacBook in person and it was orgasmic...not to mention the new U2 iPod. It's gorgeous, with the black front and back. We got to see a U2 demo video on it. I can only say it's gorgeous. My boyfriend wants the new U2 iPod. I have the old one, but if he gets the new one, I will be extremely jealous. :wink:

Here's my desktop right now.

desktop.jpg

It's my boyfriend's favorite movie. He's originally from the town where they filmed Ferris Bueller. Some of his friends go to the exact school where they filmed it. Not only for that reason, he loves John Hughs films. You gotta love Ferris.

(I am just hoping I won't have to use this Dell any longer. I am dreaming for a MacBook!)

I got my Macbook Pro exactly a month ago. I am SO happy with it! I too was a macuser born in a PC family. But now my family is considering getting macs too! I hope you get your mac soon!!!!!

*one of us* *one of us* *one of us*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom