What are you gonna be for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahahahaha, my friend just showed me what he is gonna wear, this pink bunny suit that he found in his moms attic, and its all dirty and gross, and he said he isnt gonna wash it either.

eh...i don't like girly princessy stuff though.

my best costume ever was agent scully when the X-Files were a hit. i got twice as much candy as my friend when we went trick or treating together :lmao:

she's still jealous about that.

U2democrat said:
eh...i don't like girly princessy stuff though.

my best costume ever was agent scully when the X-Files were a hit. i got twice as much candy as my friend when we went trick or treating together :lmao:

she's still jealous about that.

fine then! go as a pirate wench!

im trying to talk daisy into being a dalmation puppy so i can be cruella deville

this is me 2 years ago, the whole bar dressed up, girls were wenches, guys were pirates, that one of our cocktail waitresses from my bar.
050923190430.jpg

it was a pretty cool night, the people eating and drinking there didnt have music on, but i brought in a cd of the whole ride thru from disneyland, so we listened to that all night and drank beer from empty unlabeled wine bottles, by the end of the night we all looked like the drunk pirates from the ride.

DeadMansParty said:
this is me 2 years ago, the whole bar dressed up, girls were wenches, guys were pirates, that one of our cocktail waitresses from my bar.
050923190430.jpg

You make a good pirate, DMP.....I vote for Edward Scissorhands tho. THAT would make a mess at the bar for ya tho? :ohmy: Or it would provide lots of entertainment for your Halloween bar patrons!

Hmmmmm.......too bad adults can't go trick or treating for "adult" items! Forge the candy......gimmee those cute little bottles of booze, or travel size items, batteries, the list is endless..........:drool:

DeadMansParty said:

Awesome! :up:

Pirate costumes are the best. I'm almost sorry I'm not wearing mine again...I love my beaded wig!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Why not? I already look up some sites on how to make it....so I should be fine...and plus...I got a LOT of shirts to make them....and the dyes I bought are really cheap (RIT dyes too).

Bying a premade tie-dye shirt would be really expensive too...so it's better that I made it myself.

I know you mean well :hug:

And no....I'm NOT protesting anything....I just feel like being a hippy.

just promise me you'll bathe. costumes don't need to be 100% realistic.

Carek1230 said:
Hmmmmm.......too bad adults can't go trick or treating for "adult" items! Forge the candy......gimmee those cute little bottles of booze, or travel size items, batteries, the list is endless..........:drool:

That is the best idea EVER!!!:up: Gimmi mini bottles of CROWN ROYALE!!!:rockon: :drunk: WHOOOWHOOO!!!

Wow...it's been so long since I've posted something I almost forgot how!

My boyfriend and I can't decide between dressing up as Bonnie and Clyde (vintage shopping-love it!) or as Mr. and Mrs. Smith (leather shopping--love it!)...in any case, it's going to be fun!

A Marcy Playground song comes to mind.....

Im trying to get my girlfriend to go as Winona Rider, to go with my costume, but she has never really done the whole dress up thing, I wonder what she could wear. She's already Blonde, maybe the silver dress that her character wears at the end of the movie.

i am having a hard time deciding.

mr mcphisto or the crow(erica draven)brandon lee's character from the movie.

any suggestions?

if i go with mcphisto , any ideas what kind of place i could find the outfit?

Back
Top Bottom